4 ni/5day Special

I don’t see it on the WDW website under specials, but I just got an email offering 4 night/5 day magic your way packages [U]plus dining at a value resort [/U]for $1284 (That’s a price for 2 adults, one junior, one child.) Wonder if this is a sub for free dining this fall? The package is good Aug. 16-10/1, 2009.

Just noticed: it includes a PIN. I’ve heard about these but never got one before.

I checked it against a regular package and it is essentially a free dining plan.

Wow, that’s a great deal. Although I get lots of e-mails from the Disney sites, I have NEVER received one of those PIN code e-mails. I could really use that one! I guess I’ll just keep hoping…:confused:

That’s a good deal. I never get those emails. I wish I was on that mailing list.

I got the same e-mail, and was wondering the same thing - It says I have to book by the 29th, and I am not sure if I’m ready to book an Aug/Sept trip when we haven’t even paid off our May trip.

I hope they still offer free dining to the general public for that time frame, as they have in the past