4 parks in ONE day

Has anyone done this? I am going myself for two days, October 20 DOwntown Disney then to the MNSSHP at 4:00pm. Then getting up on Monday the 21st and hitting all 4 parks. The plan looks like this 8:00am AK hitting just one ride I have always wanted to ride Expedition Everest. Then by 9:00 entering Epcot to ride Test Track, Soaring and walk the world showcase. 1:00pm entering HS to ride Tower, Rock n Roller walk around, have a cupcake at Starring Rolls and see Fantasmic at 7:30, with the new ears! Finish out the night at MAgic Kingdom until 2:00. Then I have to be at the airport at 11:30am on Tuesday the 22nd!

nope - never did it, never will.
I’m too old for that stuff.

Now - Beers around the world? sign me up.

Wow…I don’t think I personally would enjoy that…I would feel like I wanted more…but that’s just me…I don’t go often so even when we had 2 days there once on a school trip I felt like I had cheated myself…and needed to go back soon…:laugh::laugh:

You sound like you have it all carefully thought out though so if it works for you, I say go for it!

We went to all four parks in one day for my birthday some years ago. Back then Disney had a different birthday button for each park and I wanted each one. It was a great day. I don’t remember any rides that we went on, but we started at MK, got lots of birthday wishes. Perhaps it was morning EMH, that why we started there. At DHS I had the staff at pizzafari sing happy birthday to me and gave me a piece of cake. The CM stuck a candle in the cake but said they weren’t allowed to light it. Dinner at Le Cellier was wonderful plus we got a special dessert. My DH barely survived being dragged thru all 4 parks, but he was a good sport.

It can be done especially during the summer with later hours, but it’s rough. You spend so time running between parks.

I did it in the early fall…total fluke couldn’t be planned. Rode everything in each park.

The most I ever did was 3 parks in one day… and I was exhausted.

Wow that is going to be one busy fun-filled day, Good Luck!!!

I did it once in March 2007.
I did ride rides in all 4 parks, but you have to be very surgical in your choices and you’re going to be dead by the time you return to your car. And it helps to be by yourself. If you have to pace yourself to a slower walker, you won’t do it.
I arrived at 9:30 at the TTC lot, hit all 4 parks, and actually returned to the MK by 7 with the intention of meeting some friends who were having a birthday dinner at Crystal Palace.
I made it, but they were already seated. The CMs at Crystal Palace let me in to join them, even though I wasn’t eating. I could have if I’d wanted, but didn’t. I did plan to simply say goodbye, but wound up talking while they ate right up until Wishes at 9 PM. And again, this was one of the few times I hadn’t planned to stay for fireworks.

PS: For this exercise, Disney Transport is your friend.
PPS: This was a day trip, so there were three hour 200 mile drives beside a full day in the parks. They were doing a passholder preview for The Laugh Floor and I was even chosen as “that guy”. That makes me one of the very first “that guys”.

All 4 parks, sure.
All rides in each of the parks?
I’m not buying it, sorry.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1138069]All 4 parks, sure.
All rides in each of the parks?
I’m not buying it, sorry.[/QUOTE]

True story. WDW was empty…I had planned three days to hit all the parks but by the end of the day I had ridden everything. Longest wait was probably 10 minutes.

I didn’t do shows…just rides.

I’ve done it with my family and we didn’t even really mean to do it. We always leave a couple of days with no plans at the end of our trip so everyone can pick something they really want to do again before going home. We ended up with just one day to squeeze everything in and there was something in each park. It wasn’t really that hard…we just rode 1 or 2 things in each park and moved on to the next one. We ended up with quite a bit of extra time at the end of the day in MK. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but it was slow season. It would have been a January or February trip.

I don’t know if I could do AK without going on Safari. May I suggest you add that to your AK time period.

And, yes we have done it. Not intentional, just a go with the flow, nothing planned kind of day. It’s doable. In fact, that’s what I love about Disney is each trip can be so different. This time, its commando!!!

We have done it before. If you only plan on doing 1 or 2 attractions in each park. Just make sure your last park has late EMH, and plan accordingly. You will be very tired at the end of the day.

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1138075]I don’t know if I could do AK without going on Safari. May I suggest you add that to your AK time period.

And, yes we have done it. Not intentional, just a go with the flow, nothing planned kind of day. It’s doable. In fact, that’s what I love about Disney is each trip can be so different. This time, its commando!!![/QUOTE]

OK I will include the Safari.

That’s the big thing, being by myself! I feel the Food and WIne Festival in Epcot may slow me down a bit but with MK open till 2:00am that helps. Thanks everyone!

hmmm if you are in the park after midnight it that technically one day??? Sorry, just trying to start trouble. :laugh:

Yay! That was easy to talk you into!!!:laugh:

:laugh: I think a “day” counts as in between “sleeps”…that’s one day! :huh:

Well,if “sleeps” count, we go to disney for a few months. Wake up go to park, nod off in hall of presidents, run around park, nod off in carousel of progress. etc…