40 Percent Off Rooms

Just got another PIN code offer in the mail offering 40% room discount (we got the free dining email PIN code a couple of weeks ago).

It says off value resort but the fine print says ask about packages and other room types including moderate and deluxe.

The PIN code appears just above my address.

Anyone else got this offer and have you called about it?

Nevermind, I searched MB threads for this but didn’t turn up. Then found Dana’s thread. I assume it’s the same deal.

I got the same offer in the mail and i’m weighing it against buy four/get three free.

Any ideas?

[QUOTE=phayes93;934751]I got the same offer in the mail and i’m weighing it against buy four/get three free.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Since this is a room discount, I’m thinking the deal is much better if you’re wanting a moderate (or even better) a deluxe. The discount has to be very close to the 4/3 discount if you’re doing 7 days, but the longer the stay the better the 40% straight up.

We’re doing a value and want to go around Labor Day anyway, so I think the PIN code offer for the free dining is probably going to be better for us (if we decide to go).

Anyway, it’s strange, 18 years of going to WDW and never getting an offer, now we get two in two weeks.:huh:

We just got the room offer, no dining PIN - dangit!! Hope you have a great time, regardless!

I heard form Keith a little bit ago and the various prices for the two of us are amazing - seven days including room and park passes for less than a grand! We could add park hopper options to the passes at this rate and still be doing pretty good!

:mickey:

[QUOTE=phayes93;934822]
I heard form Keith a little bit ago and the various prices for the two of us are amazing - seven days including room and park passes for less than a grand! We could add park hopper options to the passes at this rate and still be doing pretty good!

:mickey:[/QUOTE]

Wow that is excellent!! :happy:

[QUOTE=gingles;934746]Just got another PIN code offer in the mail offering 40% room discount (we got the free dining email PIN code a couple of weeks ago).

It says off value resort but the fine print says ask about packages and other room types including moderate and deluxe.

The PIN code appears just above my address.

Anyone else got this offer and have you called about it?[/QUOTE]

How do you set so many pins sent to you ???

My guess is we fit a profile. We went to WDW three years in a row and then didn’t go last year. We also used the DDP each of those three trips.

I got it in the mail too and I saved it. We don’t plan on going back until 2010 but you never know! :laugh:

You should totally go!!! Stay at POP to save $$. :happy: We need a Bella TR! :laugh:

Amen to that!! :whistling

I wish!! Hubbs has decided we need to “see the world” as he put it. Basically that means…go anywhere besides Disney for awhile. He’s such a pain.:laugh:

Does anybody know how/why they get these? We never get these even though we have been there so much?:eek:

Hi! I’ve never been to Disney and I’ve gotten 2 offers with pins…one for the kids eat free and another for the free dining in the fall. I didn’t, however, get the one for the stay in March/April with the $500 gift card! That’s the one I was hoping for, since we plan on going in April for DD’s b-day. We may stay off-site this time, but if I receive a great offer for the time period, I’ll probably jump on that! I think they tend to target specific e-mails and send out the offers. Sign up if you have multiple e-mails (my two came to my work e-mail) and order the vacation DVD and see if the offers come!

If thats 40% off with free dinning Im in.

“If ‘ifs ands or buts’ were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.”