4th try, crappy ADR's

On Monday I called for the first week of free dining. (with everyone else)…All circuits busy. Later that day, sorry system down.

Tuesday A.M., got 3 ADRs in cart before the system crashed, no info saved. You get the #s all at the end now. Finally Tuesday Afternoon, got some. I wasn’t even trying for the cellar or Cinderella. No O’hana, No W. Canyon, No Rose and Crown etc. I got Tutto, W Puck, Sci Fi for some. The system kept pushing Biergarten, they must have some room there.

It will pay to be creative this trip. Im thinking Shutters, Olivia’s and Raglan Road.

[QUOTE=bribren;961257]On Monday I called for the first week of free dining. (with everyone else)…All circuits busy. Later that day, sorry system down.

Tuesday A.M., got 3 ADRs in cart before the system crashed, no info saved. You get the #s all at the end now. Finally Tuesday Afternoon, got some. I wasn’t even trying for the cellar or Cinderella. No O’hana, No W. Canyon, No Rose and Crown etc. I got Tutto, W Puck, Sci Fi for some. The system kept pushing Biergarten, they must have some room there.

It will pay to be creative this trip. Im thinking Shutters, Olivia’s and Raglan Road.[/QUOTE]

Was this on the phone? Are they doing on-line meal ressies yet? I am not feeling very optimistic for making my ADR’s in June for Sept. I will be really angry if I don’t get anything I want.

So sorry you had suck bad luck.

Yeah was it online or the phone I am curious also…I hope it is all lined out for the ADR’s for the last of Oct.

I’m only doing mine on the phone. I’m real nervous for my Sept trip now.

Wolf Gang Pucks is REALLY good and we were totally surprised in Dec, but Biergarten was Delicious and they had great entertainment - the kids liked it too.

I agree. Wolf gang Pucks is awsome.

This was on the phone. Im not sure I like the 90+10 days plan. because my trip was 7 nights, every day of my trip was already in someone elses booking window. The glitches didn’t help either.

Most of my first choices were booked from 5-8pm. O’Hana had a table at 8:45pm. Garden Grill had a 4:10, which was a bit early.

Im guessing this was bad because of the first week of free dining. September when school is back should be easier.

Next time Ill book a 17 day trip, and shave off the first 10 days before the 45 day cutoff.

Ugh, all I want is breakfast at Chef Mickey’s! I’m using O’Hana as a backup. I can call Friday. Almost makes me wish they did 90 days out, no exceptions, instead of the whole checking in up to 10 days before hand thing. Just so it makes it even for everyone. But I guess those checking in before me that will still be there when I am trying to get a meal are spending more money than me anyway lol, so I guess that’s where the edge comes in. I’m sooooo getting anxious for Friday, I just want one ADR!!

[QUOTE=bribren;961257]On Monday I called for the first week of free dining. (with everyone else)…All circuits busy. Later that day, sorry system down.

It will pay to be creative this trip. Im thinking Shutters, Olivia’s and Raglan Road.[/QUOTE]

Wolfgang Puck is really good, you’ll like Raglan Road. I think a lot of people here like Olivia’s and it gets good reviews over on allearsnet. Scifi is fun for the kids. Tutto is a bit expensive. Why not try other resort places like the Grand Floridian Cafe’ which is wonderful and close to the park or over at WL or the Boardwalk. or or or…so many places so little time :wink:

Definately try Olivia’s & don’t forget Turf Club!

I was on the phone at exactly 7 am Mon. morning and was on hold for almost an hour! I was able to get most of what I wanted at times I wanted (CRT for DS B-day, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, CM, Tusker House b-fast, WK, O’Hana b-fast). The only one I couldn’t get was Fantasmic dinner at MM, we ended up at H & V. My sister was also on hold for almost an hour and, after making 2 ADR’s for LeCellier & Coral Reef, she got cut off. Like you said, the conf. #'s are not given until you are finished with all of them, so when her husband called back an hour later, they were gone.:pinch: They ended up doing pretty well with things they wanted, but couldn’t get LeCellier at all anymore, and had to take Coral Reef at an earlier time. They were not very happy.:angry: Interestingly, I called back on Tues. afternoon to see if I could move my Tusker Hse. b-fast back an hour so that I’d be there closer to their ADR time, and the CM told me that there was not a single table left in that restaurant the entire morning! I’m glad I called when I did and was able to stay on hold for that long! I was curious if it’s been like that every morning this week. The funny thing is that I got an e-mail from Disney yesterday telling me to start planning my dining because popular restaurants fill up fast! No kidding! :laugh: Anyone who is just starting to plan now is going to have to take whatever they can get!

I couldn’t get FDP for either H&V of MM. The only one left for our dates was Brown Derby and that was not even an option.

I’m going to keep calling. Otherwise, we’re on our own.
And we’re not even going during free dining!!

I wish they’d go back to 180 days. I also wish the WDW website would post the calendars sooner. I wish I could be looking at a Sept. calendar. I just hope on June 1 they have it up.

When I made ADRs a couple months back, the system wasn’t working well, so I made the CM book them one at a time, and give me conf #s after each one. I got almost everything I wanted this way. So sorry to hear it isn’t working so well…

Olivia’s is great!
Im excited to see reports of this online ADR business!

I’m getting nervous for my Sept trip. Perhaps it may be better for us because we only have a party of 2. I guess we will see. I refuse to get off the phone without a cfm number for Ohanas. I don’t care if we have a 2 am adr and the table is in the bathroom. I

Do they even have the online reservations site up yet?

It’s up, but I think I heard that it’s only available to TA’s right now.

Don’t count on Sept. dates being up on June 1. We thought the Aug. hours would be up by May 1st, but they weren’t up until around the 5th.

TA’s only? Yeah, that has sucked this year, I have HOURS on the phone again this year making ADR’s. I can’t wait for that site to be up.