5x The Points?

Can someone give me more info on the 5X disney rewards? Where would I find this information? I just opened a Disney Rewards card - after I charged my September Disney trip of course, and would like to earn some points.

Let me know :heart:

Thanks!

Kim

The way I was able to get the 5x points was through a postcard sent to me from Disney. It had a personal pin number you had to register with on the website before you could earn the extra points.

yes and on top of that I think you have to spend at least $2500 in the categories.

Unfortunately, someone got a hold of my disney visa and I had to get a new card so the postcard that they sent me was for the old number and when I tried to sign up for the promotion with my new number, it would not accept it.

Oh well…with the way gas prices are going, I would have had a decent shot at getting the extra points

Hey, King, someone got a hold of my Disney Visa two weeks ago as well. I actually couldn’t use my Disney Rewards on my trip last week because they had to cancel both my credit card and my open Rewards card that was tied to that account.

What a hassle.

same thing happened with my Disney Visa!!
I don’t feel so alone anymore.

They just sent me this morning a 5X the rewards points email again and all purchases of AIRLINE TICKETS, GAS, GROCERIES, and DINING from April 1, 2008 through June 30, 2008.

They have a 1-888-734-1196 number to call and you give them a special code in the email made just for your card and they enroll you.

I would call and keep asking for a manager until someone gives you this deal. All people with this card should get this offer not just certain people the computer picks. Start off nice and if they say you can not get this same deal start screaming until someone gives this to you. My friend was on the phone the last time one of these offers came out for 2 hours until finally they gave it to her. The 1 1/2 hours was worth the wait for the deal.

Its not fair they give it to some and not other.
Susie
RULES IN MY E-MAIL SAID:
2. In order to be eligible for this bonus rewards promotion, you must first enroll by either calling the opt-in phone number or logging on to the opt-in website using the account number and/or web enrollment code referenced above. The bonus rewards offer only applies to eligible purchases made with your Disney Rewards Visa Card from Chase for every dollar spent above the specified hurdle each calendar month from April 1 to June 30, 2008, made at retail establishments that classify their merchant locations for Visa as a type of dining establishment, a grocery store, a gas station, or an airline. All of your eligible net purchases for each of these three months will be automatically counted, regardless of the date you enroll into the program so long as you have enrolled by June 30, 2008. Purchases not eligible to receive bonus rewards include, but are not limited to, purchases made at discount stores, specialty stores, superstores, and warehouse clubs. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at a type of dining establishment, a grocery store, a gas station, or an airline. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for 5x rewards regardless of how they are identified and billed by the merchant. You do not earn rewards on balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, money orders, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your Account. The maximum reward accumulation during this promotion is 100 bonus Disney Dream Reward Dollars, which equates to $2500 total over the specified hurdle and will not count against any monthly or annual earnings cap. To be eligible for this offer, your credit card account must be open as of October 1, 2007. Only one consumer account per household is eligible to receive 5x rewards. Credit card product changes during the promotion period will forfeit this bonus rewards offer. Your credit card account must be open and not in default to receive the bonus rewards at the time the rewards are posted. Please refer to your rewards enrollment materials for information regarding program details. The bonus rewards will be reflected on your monthly credit card statement approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the month in which the transaction posts to your credit card statement and/or from the time you have enrolled in the program. This bonus rewards offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced above; eligible activity on accounts where the card is lost/stolen will be transferred to your new account and will be automatically counted. For additional questions regarding your rewards program, please call the number on the back of your credit card.

1. Offer made by Chase. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is responsible for managing the collection and posting of the Disney Dream Reward Dollars® to the Disney Rewards® account associated with your credit card account, and communicating your Disney Dream Reward Dollars® balance to Disney. Disney is responsible for fulfillment of rewards redeemed at Disney locations.

For all inquiries regarding the Disney Rewards® Program, please visit Disney Rewards Visa Card From Chase - Home
DisneyRewards.com is a site that is owned and managed by The Walt Disney Company, which is not affiliated with Chase Bank USA, N.A. Please be sure to read the DisneyRewards.com Terms of Use and Privacy Policy before using the site.