60 SSR Points Available For Rent...$7.50 per point!

Hi, all. I have 60 SSR Developer Points left that need to be used before October 3rd of this year. They can ONLY be used at SSR.

If anyone is interested, I accept PayPal if you add the 3% PayPal fee.

Any questions, please ask! :happy:

That’s a great price. If someone has a trip booked it may be cheaper to cancel and use these points or even add a few days to a trip!

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;970680]Hi, all. I have 60 SSR Developer Points left that need to be used before October 3rd of this year. They can ONLY be used at SSR.

If anyone is interested, I accept PayPal if you add the 3% PayPal fee.

Any questions, please ask! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Are these DVC points and how many days can you stay at SSR with those points. Oh one more questions do you still get free dining with that? Thanks for the answers.

Here’s a point calculator to get an idea of how many points you will need for different times of the year.

DVC Point Calculator, Disney Vacation Club, DVC Information, DVC Points

You won’t get any type of free dining when you book with DVC points.

We are looking at a trip in Nov. and hoping to rent points. The price is great and we are flexible on dates. I did the DVC calculator and we would need 62 points, how would that work?

Sorry, I ONLY have 60 and they need to be used by October 3rd of this year.

Gah I cannot tell you how badly I wish we could take advantage of this! That is such a great price! :eek:

But I promised DH we’d visit his family first, and I don’t think we’ll manage that trip before Fall, so…:sad: Sad day.

[QUOTE=dznygrl;970913]Gah I cannot tell you how badly I wish we could take advantage of this! That is such a great price! :eek:

But I promised DH we’d visit his family first, and I don’t think we’ll manage that trip before Fall, so…:sad: Sad day.[/QUOTE]

Awww…it’s OK! Nice to see you on here! Hope all is well on your end! :happy:

Thanks! It’s great to be back with my MB family! :wub: I hope all is well with you and your little angels too! :biggrin:

I meant that are dates are flexible and we could go in Sept. but I wasn’t sure if they let you pay the difference for the two points or if they could be purchased from someone else at reg. price. This is our first experience looking into DVC.

Since these are Developer Points, points cannot be transferred into my account to make a ressie. However, you could book the first couple of nights through me, and a night from someone else.

Let me know what dates you are looking at (from now until Oct 3rd) and I will let you know EXACTLY what you can get with my points. :happy:

While it’s not free, you can book any of the three dining plans. The Quick Service is $29.99, Dining Plan is $39.99 and the deluxe (3 table services/day) is $71.99.

With the savings on renting points it is generally still cheaper to rent and buy the dining plan - ESPECIALLY at this price. I priced one out earlier this year and it was even a few $$$ cheaper even with the buy 4 get 3 free promo that was running!

If somebody needs a few extra points to go along with these, I have a FEW points left that I can spare. Member services can link the reservations so you stay in the same room in most cases.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;971200]While it’s not free, you can book any of the three dining plans. The Quick Service is $29.99, Dining Plan is $39.99 and the deluxe (3 table services/day) is $71.99.

With the savings on renting points it is generally still cheaper to rent and buy the dining plan - ESPECIALLY at this price. I priced one out earlier this year and it was even a few $$$ cheaper even with the buy 4 get 3 free promo that was running!

If somebody needs a few extra points to go along with these, I have a FEW points left that I can spare. Member services can link the reservations so you stay in the same room in most cases.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Richard!!! :happy:

WOW~!~!:eek:I WANT them, but cannot go…hope you sell them Kim! That’s a wonderful deal.

It looks like I’d need 106 pts for our trip but 60 would be a good start. Let me talk to DH and see if renting points interests him.

OK, great! Let me know before Sunday since I’m leaving for Florida that day and I will be gone for 3 weeks.

Do you still have all 60 points?

I still have 70 points available until Dec.1 and 12 more available until Sept. 1. I would be willing to split them up at the same price. Please PM me if interested.

I do! :happy:

I have 24 points left. Here’s what you can get:

2 nights in a SSR Studio, Sun-Thurs 8/16-8/31 - 12 points per night, 24 total

2 nights in a SSR Studio, Sun-Thurs 9/1-9/30, 10/1-10/3 - 11 points per night, 22 total

I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS! :laugh: