7 days and counting

And I haven’t packed a thing…

But to my credit, I have been dealing with end of the year stuff, graduation, and a bunch of birthdays in my family, and a toddler that I cannot leave unattended for 1/2 a second.

And no, I have not started packing-don’t judge- school is out tomorrow at noon, so I have a lot of time to pack for 4 people… I have already made the list of stuff I need from the store, so that is this weekend too…

Cast of characters:
Me (mom)
DD (13 going on 27-the source of my gray/highlighted hair)
DS 11- he’s starting to help with the need for highlights
DS 2 (yes that’s right there is an 11 and 9 year age gap for my kids) He is excited about seeing Mickey and “Wakii Queen, and Mane-r”,lol

DGM (Memommy-my mom, who is like taking another kid)
DGD (Nangy- like Tangy with an N. The other responsible adult

unfortunately, my DH is not going on this trip- he can’t take this much time off work. We are going for 8 nights and staying at SSR- a first for this category of hotel room for us…

We are excited! But grant me patience- that much time and chaos without my husband will be all I can handle…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1133967]And I haven’t packed a thing…

But to my credit, I have been dealing with end of the year stuff, graduation, and a bunch of birthdays in my family, and a toddler that I cannot leave unattended for 1/2 a second.

And no, I have not started packing-don’t judge- school is out tomorrow at noon, so I have a lot of time to pack for 4 people… I have already made the list of stuff I need from the store, so that is this weekend too…

Cast of characters:
Me (mom)
DD (13 going on 27-the source of my gray/highlighted hair)
DS 11- he’s starting to help with the need for highlights
DS 2 (yes that’s right there is an 11 and 9 year age gap for my kids) He is excited about seeing Mickey and “Wakii Queen, and Mane-r”,lol

DGM (Memommy-my mom, who is like taking another kid)
DGD (Nangy- like Tangy with an N. The other responsible adult

unfortunately, my DH is not going on this trip- he can’t take this much time off work. We are going for 8 nights and staying at SSR- a first for this category of hotel room for us…

We are excited! But grant me patience- that much time and chaos without my husband will be all I can handle…[/QUOTE]

…it’s just the getting packed and getting there part that is hectic…you will have a great time once you get there…start your final countdown!!!

Sounds like fun to me. We are still in triple numbers but it will be here soon. We are taken our 18 month at the time and we she loves Mickeu Mouse on TV. Start packing and have a great time.

What type of room are you having at SSR?

I’d never judge - I never pack until the night before. It’s way more exciting that way. Sounds like a super-fun trip! Have a ball!

All will work out and be just fine. Perhaps it’s time for you to not be the responsible adult and just be a supervising kid. Have fun!!!

Have fun!!! I think 2 is my favorite age to bring them to Disney! I can’t wait to see Seamus’ face when he sees Mickey Mouse and Chewbacca lol. Have fun and i expect a detail trip report with pictures :wink:

We have a 2 bedroom at sSR and I might get the king room. But I’ll be sleeping with the baby in my room. So excited. But I can’t find my stupid list of what I need. Ugh! I need a weekend. Bring on next week!!!

You have a washer/dryer in the room, so you won’t need to pack as much. I love that option. We had a studio with the laundry room right across the hall at BCV, and that was great, we didn’t need to go far to check if a washer was available.

Down to two days- off to run errands for last minute stuff… and I am buying tennis shoes- which should have been done a long time ago, but it has been a crazy, crazy few weeks! Don’t judge- I have others to alternate with.

Kids are excited and the two year old says “See Mickey” when we ask him if he wants to go to Disney world (Which he pronounces Dissy wurl). We are so excited!!! I can’t pack because I am so excited!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1134104]Down to two days- off to run errands for last minute stuff… and I am buying tennis shoes- which should have been done a long time ago, but it has been a crazy, crazy few weeks! Don’t judge- I have others to alternate with.

Kids are excited and the two year old says “See Mickey” when we ask him if he wants to go to Disney world (Which he pronounces Dissy wurl). We are so excited!!! I can’t pack because I am so excited![/QUOTE]

You are not packed yet?..ok - I will not panic. You got this. Make a list and start chipping away at it!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1134104]Down to two days- off to run errands for last minute stuff… and I am buying tennis shoes- which should have been done a long time ago, but it has been a crazy, crazy few weeks! Don’t judge- I have others to alternate with.

Kids are excited and the two year old says “See Mickey” when we ask him if he wants to go to Disney world (Which he pronounces Dissy wurl). We are so excited!!! I can’t pack because I am so excited![/QUOTE]

I am excited with you!!

Thanks! We are all excited because of the baby. We know he will have a great time, and the two older kids will too. The oldest 13, going on 27, told me that she was really excited about going to WDw too-

Now If I could just get all of my stuff done! Need to get off the internet. Was showing my child whale, turtle and shark videos on the internet. He loved it… Yes- I have errands to run too-tons of them!

Sounds like its going to be an awesome trip. Don’t fret about the packing, it’ll get done!

Are you sure he wasn’t saying “momma is in a dissy wurl running all over the place”? :happy:

Have a great time.

Tonight he called the US capitol “Dissy wurl”

Really- he has no idea what he is going to see… no idea.
He was watching Octonauts and we had to start watching whale videos…
Packing has slowly started, but I have all day tomorrow to finish laundry, etc… no worries!

Made the drive down. 6 people including a car seated baby and gobs of luggage made it safely to Otlando in the suburban. Squished to the gills. Staying on International drive tonight and check in to Saratoga springs tomorrow after we go to Beaches and Cream. Yeah.

Glad to hear you made it down safely. Enjoy Beaches and Cream tomorrow. We arrive at Beach Club tomorrow night if all goes as planned.

Enjoy your time.

Let the Games begin!:happy: