7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise on Disney Wonder - Itinerary A

We are looking at taking this cruise in Jan. any idea what it’s like. We would be wanting to fly in a couple of days early. Would it be best to stay at Disneyland and then get a shuttle to the ship? Is that something they offer?

Any input would be great!

We did this cruise earlier this year, it was fantastic. I like it much better than the Caribbean cruises we have done. Great weather, calm seas and I really like the ports.

I am not sure there is an official shuttle option from DL, I think only from LAX. We drove and left our car at the port. If Disney doesn’t do a shuttle, Super Shuttle would.

Thanks, we’re thinking of flying into LAX a couple days before the cruise because we’d be trying to fly from Detroit in the dead of winter. So in case of bad weather I want to give us a bit of time between Flight and Cruise. After looking at DL prices I think we’re just going to stay somewhere else and kick around LA for a bit. I’m cool with doing that. I think I’m looking at hotels around the Port. Just have to figure out how everything in LA is laid out and how to get around.