$7.89 Gourmet Hot Dogs - Now at Tomorrowland!

From the disney food blog

[B]Lunching Pad Offers New Gourmet Hot Dog Menu
Aug 3rd, 2010
by AJ.[/B]

Thanks to Paul Chadkin for allowing me to post this great pic of the new Disney World Tomorrowland Lunching Pad hot dog menu!

[B]New Hot Dog Menu at Tomorrowland Lunching Pad
[/B]
For $7.89 a piece, the new menu includes:

[ul]
[li]Philly Cheese Steak Hot Dog: Topped with beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese sauce[/li]
[li]Reuben Hot Dog: Topped with Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss, and thousand island dressing[/li]
[li]Taco Hot Dog: Topped with ground beef, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream[/li][/ul]

No idea if the turkey legs have stuck around!

They look different but I don’t know that is a bit too much for a hot dog.

They do look good and very different, but my first thought too was that it was expensive for a hot dog, maybe if fries were included that would be a more favourable option? But they look very edible all the same!

sounds interesting

THIS . . .

Reuben Hot Dog: Topped with Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss, and thousand island dressing

Sounds like a heart attack on a bun!! :eek:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1042850]THIS . . .

Reuben Hot Dog: Topped with Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss, and thousand island dressing

Sounds like a heart attack on a bun!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I feel like I slipped into a salt mine just by reading it :blow::happy:

I didn’t even know there was a Disney Food Blog… I just signed up. Don’t think I will fork over $8 for a dressed up hot dog.

sounds like punishment to me. LOL!

I have indigestion just by looking at the pictures of the hot dogs.

Yuck, that doesn’t sound good at all. Alone it would be fine but not with a hot dog.

Bleh. :blow: Those flavors don’t do anything for me. I’ll pay less and doctor up my own hot dog at the condiment bar, thank you.

disneyfoodblog.com is my FAVORITE!! :wub:

Omg a rueben dog is awesome. Ive had them at the New England Hot Dog company and they are awesome. Any word on if they are included in the dining plan as a cs?

It’s like they went straight for a target audience of teenage boys. My brother would have 1 of each.

I’ll bet you’re right. No way would those appeal to me, but my sons would definitely give them a try.

Hey…so much for the “no trans fats cuz we’re trying to be healthy” plan at WDW, huh?

lol…that didn’t last long!:laugh::laugh:

C’MON! Gourmet & Hot dogs do not belong in the same sentence.

meh…They don’t sound yummy to me. I like a good old chili dog with cheese and mustard on it…mmmmmm:cool:

They look interesting. MY DH might try them, although, I agree with those who said they are a little pricey for a hot dog. I wonder if they come with fries? I signed up for the newsletter. Thanks Mickeysgirlz for always keeping us informed.