A Chance to meet a new Character

Beginning in May you can meet one of the new characters from Toy Story 3. Meet Lotso!

From Disney Parks Blog:

Starting May 9, you’ll get a chance to see “Lotso” (short for Lots-O’-Huggin Bear) at both parks. At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, he’ll be greeting Guests in the meet-and-greet area inside The Magic of Disney Animation and be part of the “Block Party Bash.”

I can’t wait to meet him!

Cute!!! Maybe I’ll go say hi and sing him the Lots-o-Huggin’ Bear song. :laugh:
YouTube - Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear Commercial (circa 1983)

So cute! I didn’t know he was a retro toy.

He is cute, and I don’t remember him either! I guess I was too old for teddy bears in 1983. :laugh:

Awww he’s a cutie :slight_smile:

Actually, that’s a fake commercial made by Pixar just for the movie! They created all that authentic-looking VHS static themselves!

Movie Talk:‘Toy Story 3’ Features Toy You Never Had

Pixar is awesome. :happy:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1030627]Actually, that’s a fake commercial made by Pixar just for the movie! They created all that authentic-looking VHS static themselves!

Movie Talk:‘Toy Story 3’ Features Toy You Never Had

Pixar is awesome. :happy:[/QUOTE]

:laugh:Now I feel dumb! I didn’t watch it, I just saw your link and it said c.1983, and I assumed that it was a real toy!:laugh:

Go watch it!! They did a great job with it! They even made a version to air in Japan! :laugh:
YouTube - Japanese Lots-o-Huggin bear commercial

Well, they did a great job.

That is awesome. They really did a great job of making it look like it was from that time. I am looking forward to the movie…so are my kids.

he’s so cute but I dont remember him

You would not remember him because he is in Toy Story 3 which does not come out until June 18,2010.

Yep, he’s a brand new character. Not to spoil, but I don’t think he’s as cute and cuddly as he seems. Check out the TS3 trailer:

Toy Story | Disney