A Couple of Questions About MVMCP

We have tickets for MVMCP on the 19th and it is sold out. Any idea how many tickets are sold? Also, is there any where to get a picture with Santa at MVMCP? We haven’t visited Santa yet this year and was wondering. Also, is there a “santa” Mickey anywhere?

I believe common understanding is that Disney does not announce how many tickets it will sell for any of its hard-ticket events. We were at the MVMCP on November 28th and it was sold out as well – first time we’ve ever encountered a sold-out event. Except for certain logjam areas (behind the castle in Fantasyland around the fireworks), the crowds were not unmanageable. The lines were a little longer than previous years’ – but I went on Peter Pan (and I will not wait in that line during the day.

Santa is available but I don’t have young children so I’m not sure where and I did not see Mickey in a Santa hat.

It may have changed since, but when we went in 06 we were told they sale only 20,000 tickets to the MVMCP. The best place to see Santa is by America at Epcot. He is Santa. :heart: Mrs. Clause is there also. I’ve never seen Mickey as Santa, but it’s possible.

20k tickets sounds like a good estimate. Even sold out party crowds are manageable. Santa will be available at MVMCP, however…

Santa spends a lot of time at Downtown Disney. He will be there until Dec. 23 most nights until 9:30. The wait is usually no longer than 30 mins. From Dec. 24th until January 2nd, Goofy (complete in his Santa outfit) will be helping Santa by taking his place while he rests from the big night. Both Santa and Goofy with have a Photopass photographer with them. And if you happy to visit Santa or Goofy at the Chalet at DTD, peek inside and say Hi if I’m there :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jen;1058752]20k tickets sounds like a good estimate. Even sold out party crowds are manageable. Santa will be available at MVMCP, however…

Santa spends a lot of time at Downtown Disney. He will be there until Dec. 23 most nights until 9:30. The wait is usually no longer than 30 mins. From Dec. 24th until January 2nd, Goofy (complete in his Santa outfit) will be helping Santa by taking his place while he rests from the big night. Both Santa and Goofy with have a Photopass photographer with them. And if you happy to visit Santa or Goofy at the Chalet at DTD, peek inside and say Hi if I’m there :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for info about DTD. What time does the Santa start? Maybe we could stop by there before the MVMCP? Do you know if there is a “Santa” mickey anywhere? Thanks!

I have to agree the REAL Santa is in Epcot

I never saw Mickey as Santa. he was dressed in Christmas suite, Minnie was dressed as Mrs claws right next to mickey. goofy was in town square dressed as Santa. Santa himself was also in town next to the town hall.

Over at animal kingdom we saw Mickey and Minnie together with Christmas sweaters on.