A Disney-fied home tonight on HGTV

Maybe everyone knows this already. Here’s the info anyway:
Tonight at 9 PM on HGTV they are turning an entire house into a Disney house.
I must say, I am intrigued because I just cannot imagine living in an over the top house like that. Maybe one room but a whole house and outside?

So, I am tuning in, popcorn in hand :biggrin:

I will have to watch. I love my room being a little “disney”, but don’t know if I would want my entire house like that. I’ll have to see what it looks like.

Was this the one where they had 5 children and did their bedrooms and the backyard? If it was The rooms were cute but I could see them having to be redone in like three or four years beacuse they were so young looking if that makes sense LOL.

Oh and the backyard was redone but to me did not look very Disney, nice but not Disney and I might have missed something but the way the steps went to the pool…sure seemed very unsafe with the little kids, there was no fence at all in the bakyard that I saw, just walk out on to the deck up a step or two and into the pool and then they had a bulit in small wadding pool that would be filled always too. :confused:

We watched it last night, and I had the same thought, Maria. Those kids are going to outgrow those rooms in no time.

And just because it’s Crush doesn’t mean it’s not ALSO a creepy turtle head looming over you while you’re trying to sleep!

I, too, worried about pool safety.

I did think the “family tree” was nicely done.

Andrea, I must of missed the “family tree” part, I tuned in late and was doing stuff as I watched.

I agree Crush was a bit scary. Its like the Extreme Home Makeover show where they make the kids rooms so over the top and they are only age appropriate for like a year lol! The one I went to here in Michigan they put a sand box right in the little boys bedroom:eek: Oh well it’s gets us to watch I guess.

[QUOTE=Maria;1103573]Andrea, I must of missed the “family tree” part, I tuned in late and was doing stuff as I watched.

I agree Crush was a bit scary. Its like the Extreme Home Makeover show where they make the kids rooms so over the top and they are only age appropriate for like a year lol! The one I went to here in Michigan they put a sand box right in the little boys bedroom:eek: Oh well it’s gets us to watch I guess.[/QUOTE]

A sandbox in the BEDROOM? And a full-time maid to vaccuum up after them??? :eek:

Whoever did that was never a mother…

Amen!:laugh:

As much as I like Disney, this was and is a pretty stupid thing. Blech. All those kids and the ones before them grow up and it won’t take 3 or 4 years for everyone to get sick and tired of any sort of theme-ing.