A Disney game on facebook?

feast your eyes on this. We might never get away from fb again :crying:

Walt Disney World: It’s Not Just for Kids — Come explore the love adults have for the mouse

Remember when we use to just go to the parks? :tongue:

:laugh::laugh:

Facebook, I have an account, posted a couple of pics and then became totally confused. The hard part for me it that I RAN a programming staff. Heck I “speak” six programming languages but I guess at some point the mind just says NO MAS!

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1106265]Facebook, I have an account, posted a couple of pics and then became totally confused. The hard part for me it that I RAN a programming staff. Heck I “speak” six programming languages but I guess at some point the mind just says NO MAS!

-H[/QUOTE]

I don’t blame you. Facebook is really just there to make sure the marketers get their claws into each and everyone of us. We mistakenly forget that it is not made for us at at all :pinch:

Here’s my speech…

My browser is FireFox (Mozilla Firefox Web Browser ? Free Download ? mozilla.org). I have then added an app called “AdBlock Plus.” I NEVER see ads on FB, Gmail, Google, & etc. In fact, I forget there are ads until someone mentions them, or I’m checking my account on a guest computer.

If you aren’t using FireFox with the Adblock Plus app, then get it! It’s free, and it’s a better browsing experience than the other options!

[QUOTE=Cavey;1106282]Here’s my speech…

My browser is FireFox (Mozilla Firefox Web Browser ? Free Download ? mozilla.org). I have then added an app called “AdBlock Plus.” I NEVER see ads on FB, Gmail, Google, & etc. In fact, I forget there are ads until someone mentions them, or I’m checking my account on a guest computer.

If you aren’t using FireFox with the Adblock Plus app, then get it! It’s free, and it’s a better browsing experience than the other options![/QUOTE]

Personally I am using all sorts of browsers as well as the firefox. I do not have that app and will look into it. :closedeye