A few more questions...Sorry blame my sis

Are they bringing back the People Movers? What kind of food do they have at the Bayou resturant where the Pirates and the Carribean is located?:pirate:

I haven’t heard anything about the People Mover, but I wouldn’t expect it to be coming back.

The menu for Blue Bayou:Blue Bayou Dinner Menu – Disneyland

Ridiculously expensive, but the atmosphere can’t be beat.

Dude the pirates of the Caribbean are in the Caribbean, mate.

Sorry, Just a bad joke. In WDW - Go down Main street past the Crystal Palace, make a left into Adventure land it will be on your left.

Tell Jack I’ll see him in October.

From what I thought when we were there in April, the people mover (TTA) is only closed for refurbishment.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;966123]Dude the pirates of the Caribbean are in the Caribbean, mate.

Sorry, Just a bad joke. In WDW - Go down Main street past the Crystal Palace, make a left into Adventure land it will be on your left.

Tell Jack I’ll see him in October.[/QUOTE]

dude, this is the DL forum :blink: The pirates are in the bayou

the menu is kinda meaaaah

The People Mover - A similar attraction is expected to debut in the next few years, Tony Baxter is in Charge of Disneyland Park and Tomorrowland is expected and planned for a COMPLETE overhaul and re-make of the entire land in the next 5 years or so depending on cash flow from guests and how busy the parks are…could be sooner…could be later, thats the news/rumor anyway (it will be a good year re-make) and the People Mover is expected to return in some form, many ideas have gone around from bringing back something like the People Mover to something like the Pods you see in the movie “The Incredibles”.

As for Restaurants by Pirates, there is The Blue Bayou, Great Restaurant, High Prices, atmosphere that cant be beat - the restaurant is located in Pirates in the Bayou section of the attraction and is like nothing else you will find. Then there is Royal Street Veranda, located on the left side of The Blue Bayou, it is a walk-up eatery, serves soups in bread bowls, drinks and some desserts, good food at a reasonable price. There is Also Cafe Orleans across the way, which has food to die for, not to mention the best garlic fries and ratatouille in this world! Awesome patio seating with wonderful views of Rivers of America and lovely indoor seating as well. And then further on is The French Market, buffeteria style dining, pretty good choices in food options from Salads to Fried Southern Style Chicken to Sandwiches, often live music and entertainment is offered on the outdoor patio, its located near the New Orleans Square Train Station. All are great places!

Thanks for clearing that up Tim. If the rumors are true, either Star Tours or Honey I Shrunk the Audience will be replaced by the show at Disneyworld that shows Donald and other Disney characters in a theater setting. I do not what it is called, but to be honest, I kind of want Honey I Shrunk the Audience gone. I would be kind of upset though if Star Tours were to be removed though…

Star Tours is going nowhere anytime soon, Disney is currently working on a new video for Star Tours along with a remodel for the ride at the parks (both DLR and WDW) when they will debut is a different story, within the next 2 years I was told. Honey I shrunk the Audience however is planned to be scraped, so it will be going away. But as for “Mickey’s Phillharmagic”, the show you mentioned at WDW, that will not debut in Tomorrowland as it is the wrong show for the land, Disney was wanting to place it in Disney’s California Adventure, many places have been placed for it, as of now that idea has been placed on the back burner. But as for Disneyland’s Tomorrowland, Honey I Shrunk the Audience (HISTA) and Innoventions are both attractions that will be going away…thankfully!

Even better news!!! Thanks Tim!!!

You’re Welcome! :smile: