A few questions, please

[B][I]My DH & I are camping at Ft Wilderness. My daughter, Gem, & grandson are staying at Pop Century. They are traveling down with us & returning with us.

My question is will they be allowed to go into Ft. Wilderness so we can drop off our camper. Then, take them to Pop Century? When we get ready to leave, will we be able to pick them up at Pop Century since we aren’t staying there? Does anyone know? Or has anyone done this?[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=brebre_51;985154][B][I]My DH & I are camping at Ft Wilderness. My daughter, Gem, & grandson are staying at Pop Century. They are traveling down with us & returning with us.

My question is will they be allowed to go into Ft. Wilderness so we can drop off our camper. Then, take them to Pop Century? When we get ready to leave, will we be able to pick them up at Pop Century since we aren’t staying there? Does anyone know? Or has anyone done this?[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Never stayed at Pop but from our experiences once you have the WDW Resort Tag you’re able to access any other resort. Just tell the sentry your going to visit a guest and they’ll let you pass. When we want to visit other resorts we tell them we’re there to eat, shop etc and they wave us through.

We actually did something like this a few years ago. My parents were camping at FW and my DH and I were staying at the ASM. They had no trouble dropping us off or picking us up at the end of our trip.

Entering Fort Wilderness will not be a problem for your family. You do not have to be staying at the resort to enter. Since Fort Wilderness offers many activities for all Disney Resort guests, ie. horse riding, hoop dee doo review, they do not restrict access.
Have a great vacation!