A little brain challange for you MB"zers!

This is a game that my kids got at Christmas and I have found it very challenging. So, lets see who can get the answers to any of these.

First challange:

Walter"s stuck on a fraction problem… what is one twentieth of one half of one tenth of 10,000? Can you help him?

25, am I right?

Challange 2:

Clarence would like to share his newest riddle with you. : The day before two days after the day before tomorrow is Monday," he confides. What day is it today?

Good job!!

I am thinking Monday?

Challange 3:

Drill sergeant Fibious was born on the 256th day of 20 B.C. and died on the 24th day of 20 A.D. How old was Fibious when he died?

No, not right.

I got Monday, too.

Is it 38 years, 34 days?

Oh- Sunday?

I would guess he was 40 and if would have made it to his B-day that year he would have been 41

Or they did not have drill sergeants back then

No,not right.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1012048]I got Monday, too.

Is it 38 years, 34 days?[/QUOTE]

No, but you are extemly close.

What is the name of this game, and do your kids like it???

Challenge 4:

OK, here is an easy one for you.

TOOP
ENDO
ORPU
SH

Buzzy the furnance repair man was told to go around back and come in through the basement door. The door had no knob or latch, but was adorned with lettering shown above. How will buzzy get in?

I don’t know, I got it at Barnes and noble. I will see if I can find out the name. It does make us think. They do like it.

Challenge 5:

At the social everybody shakes hands only once with every other person. Altogether there are 15 handshakes. How many people attended the social?

The answer is: “To Open Door Push”

[QUOTE=mousemom;1012080]Challenge 4:

OK, here is an easy one for you.

TOOP
ENDO
ORPU
SH

Buzzy the furnance repair man was told to go around back and come in through the basement door. The door had no knob or latch, but was adorned with lettering shown above. How will buzzy get in?[/QUOTE]

Is the answer: “16”

[QUOTE=mousemom;1012082]Challenge 5:

At the social everybody shakes hands only once with every other person. Altogether there are 15 handshakes. How many people attended the social?[/QUOTE]

To open door push