A little early but

I read from Mouseplanet.com that there are talks of improving the Tower of Terror. It is also mentioned that it might be prolonged to wait for World of Color to come out before starting the project. Any truth to this?

I have not heard anything myself of “Improving” California’s TOT". What exactly did the site state as to what these “Improvements” would be?

It really cant be re-worked to operate like Florida’s version because of the way the building structure is built (How the elevators move more than once into the drop shaft), Disney would have to completely re-build whole sections of the attractions structure, so Im sure for a fact that part is ruled out.

However, Improving the surrounding grounds (IE - Landscaping, Aging of the Building/Surrounding Areas to make it look much older and much more overgrown) is a much higher possibility. Maybe expanding the hotels grounds around to the backside of the tower once Carsland/Route 66 opens could be a possibility?

I know that the area of the attractions grounds near the wood gate with the TOT picture on it, on the right side when you’re looking at the front of the building, will be re-worked once Carsland/Route 66 opens because that section will be another entrance into/out of the new land.

But other than that, Im not really sure what they could do the Improve the attraction other than small detail re-workings inside, etc.

“the upgrade of the Tower of Terror attraction at Disney’s California Adventure park with the random-drop program currently used in the Florida version of the attraction. The upgrade of Tower of Terror seems a little premature - the World of Color show should be enough to draw huge crowds to DCA this spring and summer, and Disney could keep the “T4” upgrade in reserve for a later date.”

This is a direct quote from the site. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Fearthereaper;1007027]“the upgrade of the Tower of Terror attraction at Disney’s California Adventure park with the random-drop program currently used in the Florida version of the attraction. The upgrade of Tower of Terror seems a little premature - the World of Color show should be enough to draw huge crowds to DCA this spring and summer, and Disney could keep the “T4” upgrade in reserve for a later date.”

This is a direct quote from the site. Hope it helps :)[/QUOTE]

OHHH yes yes, that has been up in the sky for DCA for quite sometime, Disney has been wanting to update DCA’s TOT to do the random drop sequence for a few years now, I know they will eventually do it, but when…thats the real question.