A little sad

We are going to Disney Oct 2012, and were going to stay at the Polynesian. My wife and I decided to put in a new kitchen so we can’t afford to stay there :crying: However, we will hopefully be staying in the “Art of Animation” if it’s up and running. :ohmy: Either way (it’s going to be fun).

Maybe there will be a really great deal when it’s time to book. One can always hope. Or maybe you can look into renting points from someone for a stay at BLT if staying on the monorail is important.

Alot of things may change between now and then. Maybe the Poly will have better rates for that time of year, or a special deal. Dont be too despondent, either way you’re going to be at WDW and thats definitely something to look forward to. (And a new kitchen too- lucky you)

I hope everything works out for you!

I wish I could do something with my house!

Like others said, a lot can change. October 2012 is a ways out. Who knows what deals will be offered.

Just think, you get to go to Disney AND get a new kitchen!!

[QUOTE=Magic;1063547]Like others said, a lot can change. October 2012 is a ways out. Who knows what deals will be offered.

Just think, you get to go to Disney AND get a new kitchen!![/QUOTE]

I was just thinking the same thing!:laugh:

Maybe good deals will come up and you will be able to stay at poly. Good luck!:happy: