A new spot for Rapunzel fans

While visiting in 2011 a CM told me about bathrooms that would be put in close to where the old skyway ended. This looks to be it.
New Rapunzel-themed restrooms open at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom (A Mom and The Magic)
The outlets to juice the phones up will be a huge bonus.

She also mentioned another entrance to HM that would be added around this which would tie into the new fantasy land too. Time will tell on that.

Absolutely love this!! I love love love Tangled and I can not express how excited I am to see this. I will go out of my way to go to these bathrooms!

Seriously - where else gets you looking forward to using the rest rooms? This may set the potty high for th rest of the facilities in the parks.

I saw this video:
VIDEO - Take a walk-through tour of the new Tangled Fantasyland rest area

And the flow in area next to the HM is there- it might cause a back log at the HM when really crowded, but it looks well done… Looks better than a rectangular building…

Oh that is so cute! And for once I won’t have to listen to dh going on and on about a “wasted area”. I can say “ta-da!”

Well, I can’t wait to go…(in all senses of the word).

I can’t wait to explore the new area, and I definitly will take advantage of the charging stations.

We thought this was one of the most beautiful nighttime spots in all of MK! The lanterns and tower at night are gorgeous!

Very cute! Love the charging station.

Thread jacking for a minute! We have the same countdown!!

Since I use my iphone for fun shots now instead of lugging an extra camera around the battery drains a lot faster. It’ll be really nice to recharge outside of a restroom :happy:

We have the Rayovac chargers that you put in your purse or backpack. You charge it up at night, and take it with you—it gives you hours more of battery while in the parks. It has several different plugs for different phones, as well as ipad. Good to have in case the power goes off at home for extended period of time as well…

Back-Up Charger for Mobile Phones and Other Portable Devices | Rayovac

I personally wouldn’t want to wait to charge my phone in the park, but I guess in an emergency it’s good to have it there.—How much time does it take?

[QUOTE=smallworld;1131350]We have the Rayovac chargers that you put in your purse or backpack. You charge it up at night, and take it with you—it gives you hours more of battery while in the parks. It has several different plugs for different phones, as well as ipad. Good to have in case the power goes off at home for extended period of time as well…

I personally wouldn’t want to wait to charge my phone in the park, but I guess in an emergency it’s good to have it there.—How much time does it take?[/QUOTE]

I don’t even want to have my phone in the park at this point…:laugh: it can charge in the room

I rarely use mine—sometimes to call ahead for dinner availability since we don’t make ADRs. Also, as my camera—so that does run the battery down faster…but I do wonder when I see people constantly talking on their cell phones in the parks…

I get so annoyed with the phone when I am there. I leave it in the room and have done that for a long time. Anyone who needs me can leave a message…I’ll talk to them on my resort break or not…:laugh: I just can’t seem to shut down when I have the phone on me. I gave it up for most of the time I was in WDW this Winter and it was lovely. I NEVER take it when I am with DD.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1131350]We have the Rayovac chargers that you put in your purse or backpack. You charge it up at night, and take it with you—it gives you hours more of battery while in the parks. It has several different plugs for different phones, as well as ipad. Good to have in case the power goes off at home for extended period of time as well…

I personally wouldn’t want to wait to charge my phone in the park, but I guess in an emergency it’s good to have it there.—How much time does it take?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for review! I will be picking one of these up!!

Oh your welcome…I got everyone in my family one…they have them at Walmart btw…in the section with phone chargers and batteries…:smile:

I’ll have to check it out! Miss the skyway still