A question about the celebrate a dream come true parade

Are they no longer doing the parade stops for the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade? I did not see it last time I was at the park :frowning: Please tell me this is a temporary thing and the parade stops Will come back? We will be at the park this summer for Summer Nightastic! I hope we get to see the parade stop again :frowning:

Sorry to be the bearer of the news, but no, we are no longer doing show stops for CDCT. Several reasons: 1. With the Muppet pre-parade we have now, the timing would be dramatically thrown off. 2. We’ve a new show director of the parade and she didn’t like the show stops that were included.

So sorry but no more show stops for CDCT.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1024352]Sorry to be the bearer of the news, but no, we are no longer doing show stops for CDCT. Several reasons: 1. With the Muppet pre-parade we have now, the timing would be dramatically thrown off. 2. We’ve a new show director of the parade and she didn’t like the show stops that were included.

So sorry but no more show stops for CDCT.[/QUOTE]

That is a shame :frowning: I think the Muppet pre-parade stinks compared to the show stops haha and how could the show director not like the show stops? Like others have said in the past the show stop reminded you of “Welcome” from Parade Of Dreams. I assume even though the Give A Day, Get A Disney Day has ended that the Muppet pre-parade will continue?

I know I miss that too:frown:

Sorry. Have absolutely no clue. We spent a lot of money to get the Muppets so by golly we’re going to utilize them :wink: