A Series of WDW Events. Swiger Style

[B]We learned so much about ourselves this trip. LOL.

Here are the bad things.[/B]

1. We don’t look like snobs, I don’t we act like snobs, but, I think we might be Disney snobs.

2. Vacations would be more fun without 3 kids. Haha. Just kidding. No, seriously…(What Matt learned)

3. Money. Never leave home without it.

4. Even the sweetest kids can become spoiled brats.

5. Note to all men: Don’t look straight ahead while walking (Something else Matt learned)

6. The Pop can be likened unto Organized Chaos. No, just chaos when busy.

7. Never trust the Luggage Nazis. They are evil.

8. Animal Kindgom Lodge Desk Clerks don’t have our best interests at heart.

9. Hard ticked Events = Hard Core Crowds.

(drum roll, please…)

1. Is that chocolate or poo-poo? (oh, no.) :ph34r:

[B]We learned so much about ourselves this trip. LOL.

Here are the bad things.[/B]

1. We don’t look like snobs, I don’t we act like snobs, but, I think we might be Disney snobs.

2. Vacations would be more fun without 3 kids. Haha. Just kidding. No, seriously…(What Matt learned)

3. Money. Never leave home without it.

4. Even the sweetest kids can become spoiled brats.

5. Note to all men: Don’t look straight ahead while walking. (Something else Matt learned)

6. The Pop can be likened unto Organized Chaos. No, just chaos when busy.

7. Never trust the Luggage Nazis. They are evil.

8. Animal Kindgom Lodge Desk Clerks don’t have our best interests at heart.

9. Hard ticked Events = Hard Core Crowds.

(drum roll, please…)

1. Is that chocolate or poo-poo? (oh, no.) :ph34r:

You have me wondering about Sooooo many on your list. I’m ready for a TR!

Here are the GOOD things! :happy:

1. Table Service rocks!

2. Character Dining should be a requirement for every child.

3. A baby’s laugh can make an entire day.

4. Our children are the most polite, well-behaved children on the planet. If you don’t believe us, ask Steven at the Pop Century arcade.

5. Almost ALL Cast Members are very observant, extremely pleasant, amazing people.

6. It’s great to have a Top-Notch dinner, and when they bring you the bill, the total is ZERO!!

7. Walk-On wait times are priceless.

8. Captain Jack Sparrow RULES! :pirate:

9. Never underestimate the power of giving children their own key-card with charging privilidges.

10. Minnie Mouse has a major crush on Matt.

:laugh:

You’re home already? Where did the time go??? I LOVE the beginning of this trip report. Can’t wait for the rest. Although, I am a tad concerned about #1.:eek: (Or should I say # 2, hehehehehehe:laugh: )

ROFL! Why do I have the feeling this will be my new favorite TR ever? I cannot wait to hear the details…

Does #8 have anything to do with #7?

Welcome back! Can’t wait to hear more details. BTW what’s wrong with looking straight ahead??! :confused: :laugh:

Two Two. Two threads are as good as one!

Can’t wait to hear it all…hurry hurry hurry!

Oh boy!!! Sounds exciting as always!

OMG… I got so excited when I logged on and saw your post (not only one but two). Glad you’re home. We all missed you.

Come on girlie get the fun going.

Erin… which post is the good post? I don’t want to miss anything.

I have been waiting for this! I love your reports. I merged the two and deleted the duplicates. Can’t wait to hear more.

I’m glad Dana merged the threads, I get confused easily. :confused:

Looking forward to a lot of laughs when this TR gets rolling!

By the way. I get confused between chocolate and poo-poo a lot too. A word of advice: always assume it’s poo-poo. Better to err on the side of caution. :laugh:

WELCOME HOME!!

Did you do that again? :laugh:

Haha, Roxie. I did it, again. I love pushing that “Post Reply” button…

:laugh:

Warning:

Matt took an obnoxious amount of pictures, and I feel compelled to post most of them.

Just so you know, I’m not trying to be annoying, but the pictures are just the best part of the TR.

:c)

Just an FYI - you can post as many obnoxious pictures as you like. They’re perfect for people like me, who don’t read the massive paragraphs. I like a little text, coupled with a lotta pictures. :wub:

YAY!!! I missed you - I’m so glad you are home.:wub: Post lots of pics!!! I have decided my next TR will just be pictures with captions. Then, maybe Kip will read my TR!:laugh:

The more obnoxious pictures the better. I cannot wait to read all about this amazing trip. With or without chocolate/poopoo