A serious Dory fan

And I thought I loved Cruella. But boy Dory sure gets me cracking up and filled with happiness everytime I watch Finding Nemo. So I now dub the blue fish Dory as my 2nd favorite disney character. I just can’t get rid of Cruella(1) and of course Mickey will always top everyone.

I think Dory is great too… she has so many great quotes from the movie!

I too, love Dory. I bought the cutest Dory shirt. It says “I’m confused and I don’t know why!” and it has a really cute picture of Dory on it. I love it.

Dory absolutely rocks! She is my DW’s second favorite! (Tinkerbell being number 1!) :cool:

Dory almost always reminds me of my mom. A bit forgetful but always sweet and singing made-up songs. :laugh:

“Iiiiiit’s time to get up, it’s time to get up, it’s time to get up in the moooorning!” (sung to the military bugle wake-up call!)

It’s funny, but I’d be willing to bet that a good portion of us here have at LEAST one “Dory” in the family! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I have a couple in my family, God bless em’!

I know she’s just downright amazing! I just love Dory and that’s that.

I :wub: Ellen!!! (and Dory too)
HOLLA!!! tee hee hee

ME TOO! :mickey:

I laugh at Dory everytime I watch the movie but I think it’s because I know it’s Ellen’s voice. SHE cracks me up! She mastered the role of Dory!

I know she did! That’s why she won an award one year for best animated voice or something!

I LOVe Dory and “Finding Nemo” is DEFINATELY one of my FAVORITE Disney movies of all time. I may be a bit bias to Dory though b/c I absolutely love Ellen :wub:

Anyway, Dory IS great! So is Crush… So is Nemo… the whole movie just rocks!

Absent-mindedness runs in my family too.

At least I think it does.

Where are they anyway?

I just love Dory - because she’s so sweet and kind - just like Ellen!

My kids have started calling me Dory - but I don’t think it’s because they think I’m sweet and kind. :dry: I think it’s for other reasons… :crying:

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim, swim.

Yikes! lol! There are some days where I feel exactly like Dory.

Dory is one of my all time favorite side kicks. Ellen created such a great character!!!

Ellen was already a Disney favorite of mine because of UoE, but she was GREAT in Nemo. I love Dory… She’s SOOOOOO funny…

I start singing that when I’m having a particularly stressful day at work. I don’t think my co-workers get it tho :wacko:

Dory’s my hero! :wink:

And then there’s “Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills.” So many great quotes that won’t be forgotten.