A short pre-trip report report. :-)

It turns out that “It’s a Small World” is the Greatest Experience Ever. At least it is if you’re 10 months old. Who knew? :wub:

(We’re live from the Disneyland Hotel! It’s been two great days… we’ve still got tonight, and two more days to follow!)

Oh YAY! I hope you are having a wonderful time! I am soooo looking forward to your TR when you get back! :wub:

Have a magical time . . . take lots of pictures!

Enjoy the rest of your trip, I can’t wait to hear all details.

I remember that my 9 month old LOVED it. He really responded to the movement and the colors. It was so cute to watch him… I am glad that your baby like it too. Have a good trip!

Oh yea! I am so glad you are having a good time! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Awesome! ENJOY!

Good news! (Depending on your perspective I suppose.) Hope the rest of your trip is fabulous!

That’s true. My mom didn’t think my sister’s infatuation with Small World was such a good thing at the time…:laugh: Poor Mom.

aww! :wub: Hope the rest of your trip is amazing! Thanks for checking in… there’s just something extra-special about live TRs! :happy:

My thoughts exactly. :laugh:

Elyse (she was 16 months at the time) LOVED Small World when we were at Disney World (the Disneyland ride was shut down at the time). That and Pirates of the Caribbean were her favorite two. She would actually point and ask to go on them.