A W E S O M E Treehouse Villas 3-D Mailer arrived today!

Did anyone else get this incredible amazing mailer? I am loving it… can’t stop opening it!

The outside of this is hard-cover and looks like it is made of bark, and when you open it, you get a 3-D pop-up of the forest (complete with little Hidden Mickey leaves!) and a Treehouse Villa in the woods! It is unbelievable and it’s making me want to book immediately!

Can you share it with us or can we get to it somehow?

I will go take a picture if I can…

All I get in the mail anymore are college recruits… :glare:

Please share a picture if you can, it sounds pretty cool.

Aw Im sure I’ll get mine eventually - we never get these things at the same time in Canada :frowning:

Sounds REALLY cool! Hope you can post a picture!!

Ummmmm, where’s the picture? I want to see a picture please :biggrin:

We seem to be at the bottom of the mailing list, we always get these things later than the rest of you.

We haven’t gotten one yet either!!

We didn’t get it yet.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;945236]Did anyone else get this incredible amazing mailer? I am loving it… can’t stop opening it!

The outside of this is hard-cover and looks like it is made of bark, and when you open it, you get a 3-D pop-up of the forest (complete with little Hidden Mickey leaves!) and a Treehouse Villa in the woods! It is unbelievable and it’s making me want to book immediately![/QUOTE]

That is awesome. I remember l seeing the treehouses in the AAA Disney brochure back in the late 80’s and thinking how cool they were! Unfortunately back then we were so broke we did good to stay at the Best Western. lol

I got mine earlier this week. REALLY cool!!! I just can’t believe they are pushing sales at SSR for $112 a point. :eek: However, I’d LOVE to stay here one day!!!

Are they two or three bedroom villas? I heard the points are that of a two bedroom, but someone told me they are actually bigger.

Received ours earlier this week as well. Since we joined DVC we’ve received more Disney mail than ever. Every day we get something related to Disney. Maybe it will help keep up the excitement until we get there again.

Still waiting for ours to show up.:frown:

Me too.

I get my Disney Files later than a lot of people so there must be staggered mailings.

We are still waiting on ours to show up as well.