AAA Preferred Parking

Does this pass get you that much of a better parking spot in the parks??

Yeah, it is pretty nice. It puts you right up front. Well, the time we used it,we were right up front. When I get my tickets this year, I want to get the passes.

I didn’t know anything about them so it was an added bonus when I just bought my tickets today!!!

Yay, for you then. When are you going?

We always book through AAA, We park in one of the first two rows

Some parks are better than others. Also, if you get to the park later in the day, you may have to park further away and walk in. You don’t get a tram from the AAA lots. So in those instances, you may be better off parking in the regular lots and riding in.

But when we are going to be in the parks til closing, they are invaluable. No waiting in that massive line for trams at the end of the night.

We are leaving on June 18th for 10 days!! Can’t wait…thanks for the info guys!!

If you get to the parks later in the morning it’s a bit of a walk. I really don’t think they are that great, especially when the tram drops you off right in front of the parks (for the most part)

If you get there early in the morning, the parking is pretty good. It is great for Epcot. The other parks, we like the parking there also, because it is still close enough to walk, and we don’t have to worry about putting the stroller on the tram.

It is second to handicapped if that helps.:blush:

[QUOTE=ddoll;1027352]Some parks are better than others. Also, if you get to the park later in the day, you may have to park further away and walk in. You don’t get a tram from the AAA lots. So in those instances, you may be better off parking in the regular lots and riding in.

But when we are going to be in the parks til closing, they are invaluable. No waiting in that massive line for trams at the end of the night.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right!!