AAA vs WDW Tickets

I’m planning a 14 day trip to WDW in July.

I was looking at the WDW website and found a 10 day park hopper pass with water park option.

I also looked at AAA and found a 6 or 7 day pass with same options.

Sooo…

AAA: 6 day pass x 2 to make 12 day pass?
WDW: 10 day (but does not have the AAA multi fastpass option)

Question: Is a AAA multi fastpass option worth the price? Will we really use it?

Oh my goodness! The multiple fastpass is a Godsend!!! I haven’t used it at WDW though, only at DLR. We did not wait in a single line in December, even though the end of our trip was the beginning of Christmas break.

Also going in July it is going to be busy, so I say go for it! I loved having that option and I will be enjoying it again in June! Let me know if you have any other questions!

I thought the fastpass extra was only at DisneyLand??

Also, have you considered the annual passes?

Your right, AAA confirmed that.

You should really check the annual pass option. May well be money saver over other passes, plus includes other perks such as free parking and some in park discounts.

Well, I descided to look into having 2 - 6 day, ultimate park hopper ,tickets with water park option per person. Not sure what the benefit would be to having an AP since we’ll probably not return within the year. Does the AP provide any other perks beside parks? Is it good for Disneyland also? Can it be converted to DL? Being from Seattle it’s a bit of effort to re-visit.