? about Delux Dinning

Does anyone know how much deluxe dinning is and where I can get info on it. I could not find it anywhere.

All ears says it is about $70 a day. Here is the link for more info.
Walt Disney World Vacation Packages

I can email you the brochure if you’d like. email me. It’s about a 5 meg acrobat pdf fille.

I guess I would like to know if it is worth the money. We are going to only one park but thought this might be a good time to try out new restaurants. We are going to WL for 3 nights and would like to give this a try. I tried the basic dinning plan in Nov. and loved it. I know on that one you get 1 TS,1 Cs,1Snack. But can you get better resturant options on the deluxe plan. I want to try some nicer ones this trip. I guees I need to know about my table service options,is it like the basic ( 1 credit meals) or better (2 TS credit meals? I hope I asked in a way that is understood.:blush:

ahemmmm, I just wanted to say that I am going in 8 days and bought the deluxe plan:wink:
I will report on that as soon as I get back. I bought it because we wanted to try a bunch of signature (2 points) restaurants and so to be able to sit down for breakfast each morning instead of scrimping and getting a roll somewhere on the run.

I found this price list,is it correct?Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

If this is correct then the delux price is around 37.00 per person a night.

No it isn’t. The deluxe costs 69.oo and some cents

Here’s the PDF http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/08DeluxeDining.pdf

Here’s the quote from allearsnet: 2009 Magic Your Way PLUS DELUXE Dining
The 2009 MYW + DELUXE Dining package includes everything in the 2008 package, as well as:

– arcade card valid for 30 minutes of game play at resort arcades (1 per room)

Deluxe Dining Plan prices: Adults $69.99 per person per night; children 3-9 $19.99 per person per night

For more details on the Deluxe Dining Plan, and for a list of 2008 participating restaurants, CLICK HERE.

2008 Magic Your Way Premium Package
And this is the link to where I found it Walt Disney World Vacation Packages

That site is in pounds but with the coversion rate it is going to be around $69 a day.