? about emails from Disney Visa

This pass spring when sept free dining came out, it was Disney visa first then general public, right? Should I’d gotten an email about it? I’m just curious because with so many people getting a dec dining pin, I thought maybe Visa holders might get the deal later too. So who gets emails from disney visa about discounts and such?

I had to go hunt through my old e-mails because I thought I got stuff but I wasn’t sure. Anyway, I did have a bunch of old Disney Rewards e-mails advertising the free DDP. From what it looks like I think there was a window of one day where Visa cardholders could book it before the general public.

Do you remember if you signed up for anything to get them? I did a test email from chase and that came thru fine. But I don’t know if I have to sign up to get these offers/ads.

Come to think of it I don’t recall getting an email from Chase either. I think I saw it on the rewards/benefits page of the website.

I never got an email about it. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten any emails from Disney Visa (other than payment confirmation :wink:).

That’s like me. I don’t if I missed signing up someplace.