? about FP and tickets

DH and I are going to disney from Dec 2 until Dec 11. We are thinking about an 8 day ticket. The last day, I know we aren’t going to the parks. We would be leaving on ME about 11:30. So one other day would be a non-park day.

When it’s time to make FP, will we have to decide then which day will be the non-park day or can we make Fps for every day?

We are staying at BLT and BCV. Our first plan would be use moving day as a non-park, but we have a waitlist for a few more days at BCV, so I don’t know the exact day we are moving.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093525]DH and I are going to disney from Dec 2 until Dec 11. We are thinking about an 8 day ticket. The last day, I know we aren’t going to the parks. We would be leaving on ME about 11:30. So one other day would be a non-park day.

When it’s time to make FP, will we have to decide then which day will be the non-park day or can we make Fps for every day?

We are staying at BLT and BCV. Our first plan would be use moving day as a non-park, but we have a waitlist for a few more days at BCV, so I don’t know the exact day we are moving.[/QUOTE]

You can make 3 FPs a day for the number of days you have total on your M. You can cancel or change them later but you may not get what you want if you don’t lock in ahead of time. We are here now and have been able to make some changes but not a lot available last minute.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093525]DH and I are going to disney from Dec 2 until Dec 11. We are thinking about an 8 day ticket. The last day, I know we aren’t going to the parks. We would be leaving on ME about 11:30. So one other day would be a non-park day.

We are staying at BLT and BCV. Our first plan would be use moving day as a non-park, but we have a waitlist for a few more days at BCV, so I don’t know the exact day we are moving.[/QUOTE]

My Dad bought a 7 day ticket. When I was making our fastpass choices, it wouldn’t let me make selections for the 8th day for him. It said he used up his allotment. Then I removed his FP picks from one of the days, and it let me pick for the 8th day. So since you have a 8 day ticket, you will only be able to choose FP for 8 different days during your trip - you can pick and choose which days. But once you’ve used up 8 days worth, it won’t let you choose more, unless you make changes. I hope I explained that correctly.

Thanks for the replies. We’ve had an AP for the last several trips, so we didn’t know what the rules were for a day by day ticket.

I guess what I’ll do, when the time comes to book FP, leave open one day as a best guess assuming our waitlist isn’t filled. If we want to change it at a later date and can’t get any “good” ones, 3 rides are not going to make or break a trip.