? about getting disney emails

I’ve been reading about people getting emails for DVC stuff, AP stuff, DDE stuff. I’ve gotten some DDE stuff, but that’s it. I’m not talking about the random code discount mailing (which I don’t get either), but stuff I should get. Is there someone I should call. I’m registered with Disney online, plus all the above. We have also gotten emails when we booked rooms at POP, so our email should be all over disney. Any thoughts?

I signed up on the DVC website to get the DVC emails. I can’t remember where the link was but the lower right corner sounds right but other than that I don’t remember.

If you request a Travel Planning DVD, you start getting all sorts of stuff.

All your Disney websites share the same log in info:

waltdisneyworld.com

just do a google and then sign up for all things Disney.

They don’t send a lot . . . but when they do, they are good.

The last one I got was a FREE ITUNES download with my advance purchase of HSM 3 movie tickets!! Still waiting on the free dining one . . . :glare: I’m holding off making my last payment . . . see if I can trick the computer. (he-he)

I don’t get much from Disney either. And I am signed up for everything! I get a lot of advertising and emails for movies, events and such but nothing of value.

My youngest brother (17) at the time, received a coupon code postcard at my address after traveling w/me though. But I couldn’t use it (in his name) and he is too young to book a hotel so it was worthless. :slight_smile: Go Figure.

I am convinced Disney knows I am hooked so they don’t bother sending me discounts. They know I will come anyway. I have contemplated skipping a year and seeing if they cry “come back we miss you”! Here, have free dining, discounted room and a bunch of freebies… LOL! But at this point, I think I would suffer more than them…

A great marketing tool I think would be to send me coupon codes for mods or deluxe being I am a value customer. They could easily entice me to go up a level if the price was right!
Oh well, I’ll keep hoping…
Zoey

[QUOTE=zoey9797;888040]I don’t get much from Disney either. And I am signed up for everything! I get a lot of advertising and emails for movies, events and such but nothing of value.

My youngest brother (17) at the time, received a coupon code postcard at my address after traveling w/me though. But I couldn’t use it (in his name) and he is too young to book a hotel so it was worthless. :slight_smile: Go Figure.

I am convinced Disney knows I am hooked so they don’t bother sending me discounts. They know I will come anyway. I have contemplated skipping a year and seeing if they cry “come back we miss you”! Here, have free dining, discounted room and a bunch of freebies… LOL! But at this point, I think I would suffer more than them…

A great marketing tool I think would be to send me coupon codes for mods or deluxe being I am a value customer. They could easily entice me to go up a level if the price was right!
Oh well, I’ll keep hoping…
Zoey[/QUOTE]

I would have called Disney when your brother got the coupon code. You should have said he was underage but that you would use the code. It’s not like your some random person trying to use it. You are family. I think they might have gone for it.

Sorry to say, they didn’t. I was just short of begging! I tried calling several times.
I explained he had traveled WITH me on my reservation and somehow got the code. The worst was, I paid for his trip! :slight_smile: To use the postcard, he would have had to make the reservation and be with me on the trip using the code. I asked if they would even let him book a room at 17 and they wouldn’t… Must have been an oops postcard. Guess I wasn’t meant to go on that trip :slight_smile:
Zoey