? about Ohana dinner from 10 yrs ago

Who remembers what they ate 10 yrs ago??? We have ADRs set up for our Dec trip, but was looking at Ohana. Nothing available. A few months ago, DH didn’t want to do Ohana, but wanted Cape May dinner. So we have that,but I was saying I actually like Ohana better than Cape May (not a seafood lover here). DH started talking about the meal yrs ago…So does anyone remember what the meal was 10 yrs ago. DH is remembering have the meats as steak, chicken, pork and turkey. Then they dropped the turkey and added shrimp. I only remember lots and lots of wings and potstickers. :laugh:

I went maybe 5-6 years ago for the first time… They had a lot of meat- chicken, beef and shrimp, and potstickers, and veggies… and that wonderful dessert. That dessert- I could have eaten the whole thing by myself! Does that help?

I don’t remember them not having shrimp. I thought it was shrimp and chicken, pork, steak. I really don’t remember turkey either.

Come on, where are the old old old guys , like Boss Mouse and Carmichael. They would know.

Yes, that bread pudding is amazing.

We ate there once, in 2007, for Caveyfest. So, between meeting a whole bunch of fellow Buzzers and my desire to tape fireworks from Sunset Point, I don’t recall much of the actual meal other than an endless supply of carved beef, turkey, pork, and shrimp. That and I’m not a fan of Bananas Foster, so I settled for vanilla ice cream.

So there was turkey. I don’t remember turkey.

I remember the shrimp from close to 20 years ago. I think the meat was steak, pork, turkey, and shrimp. The rest is similar with small changes. The shrimp wontons from way back were excellent. I like newer dumplings but loved the crispy wontons from years ago. Dessert was pineapple and caramel sauce. I was sad to see thst go but he bread pudding is good.

Does this make me old???

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1919095086]I remember the shrimp from close to 20 years ago. I think the meat was steak, pork, turkey, and shrimp. The rest is similar with small changes. The shrimp wontons from way back were excellent. I like newer dumplings but loved the crispy wontons from years ago. Dessert was pineapple and caramel sauce. I was sad to see thst go but he bread pudding is good.

Does this make me old???[/QUOTE]

Of course not, that dinner from 20 yrs ago, you were only 12 yrs old. 32 is not old and don’t let anyone tell you different !