Ack! I'm useless!

I wish I could go to sleep right now and wake up on Thursday Morning.

We leave on Friday at 5 am for our trip and it’s all I can think about. I have all the planning done, the packing almost done, the shopping done, the laundry caught up, the ressies made, advanced check-in finished and now all we have to do is wait. I could clean, but I want to do a good cleaning on Thursday, right before we leave. I could do a few other things that would be productive but none of them have to do with getting ready for our trip, so I’m avoiding them! I’m terrible!!!

I think after this weekend maybe it will be better. We are having both sides over for Father’s Day- one side today and one tomorrow. I’m tense because the only thing I feel motivated to talk about is Disney so conversation may be difficult LOL!

Somehow I will have to find a way to be a productive member of society for the next 6 days, but boy is that going to take effort! :laugh:

Ahh! You must be going nuts! Yeah I find that cleaning the house before the trip is always a way to keep distracted. Last thing I want to come home to when I’m down in the dumps for having to leave Disney is a messy home!

However, I hope your Father’s Day celebrations keep you busy! And then maybe some more packing? I know there’s only so much Disney stuff you can do when it gets down to the wire! :laugh: Good luck!

Oh man I know how you feel! I just realized we leave on the same day! I’m trying to keep myself busy by doing yardwork but there are only so many weeds you can pull! By the end of the week my yard’s going to look amazing. :laugh:

I keep trying to think of Disney related stuff I should be doing but everythings done! I’m just going to have to stew until we leave.

[QUOTE=jen9804;1037500]I wish I could go to sleep right now and wake up on Thursday Morning.

We leave on Friday at 5 am for our trip and it’s all I can think about. I have all the planning done, the packing almost done, the shopping done, the laundry caught up, the ressies made, advanced check-in finished and now all we have to do is wait. I could clean, but I want to do a good cleaning on Thursday, right before we leave. I could do a few other things that would be productive but none of them have to do with getting ready for our trip, so I’m avoiding them! I’m terrible!!!

I think after this weekend maybe it will be better. We are having both sides over for Father’s Day- one side today and one tomorrow. I’m tense because the only thing I feel motivated to talk about is Disney so conversation may be difficult LOL!

Somehow I will have to find a way to be a productive member of society for the next 6 days, but boy is that going to take effort! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I feel like that now and I have over 60 days…lol

Hang in there…watch disney movies and do things that take LOTs of time and make time go quicker!

Thanks guys! Time is moving along, but the anticipation is pretty intense. We are all so excited that everyone willingly goes to bed at 8:00 at night just to make the next day come quicker LOL!