Added DDP to Ressie and ADR's are Booked

Ok, we finally decided to go with the DDP and I have finally finished cancelling, changing times and rearranging. Let me know what you think.

5/6 - leaving for the long drive after picking DS up from school
5/7 - arrive safe and sound - Dinner - Tutto Italia
5/8 - Chef Mickey’s - Dinner
5/9 - Donald’s Safari - Breakfast
5/10 - 1900 Park Fare - Dinner
5/11 - Ohana’s - Dinner
5/12 - Chef Mickey’s - Breakfast
5/13 - Cape May Cafe - Dinner
5/14 - Mama Melrose - Dinner
5/15 - Planet Hollywood - Dinner (not sure if using DDP for this or the $15 meal voucher from Package)
5/16 - Maya Grill - Breakfast and then leaving for home

Ok opinions please or suggestions for something else maybe??

We have Ohana’s on 5/10 and 1900 Park fare on 5/11. That is too funny!!:laugh: Maybe we will see you in passing.:laugh::laugh:

Looks yummy!!

I didn’t know Planet Hollywood was on the DDP, good to know!

[QUOTE=hiner;934699]Ok, we finally decided to go with the DDP and I have finally finished cancelling, changing times and rearranging. Let me know what you think.

5/6 - leaving for the long drive after picking DS up from school
5/7 - arrive safe and sound - Dinner - Tutto Italia
5/8 - Chef Mickey’s - Dinner
5/9 - Donald’s Safari - Breakfast
5/10 - 1900 Park Fare - Dinner
5/11 - Ohana’s - Dinner
5/12 - Chef Mickey’s - Breakfast
5/13 - Cape May Cafe - Dinner
5/14 - Mama Melrose - Dinner
5/15 - Planet Hollywood - Dinner (not sure if using DDP for this or the $15 meal voucher from Package)
5/16 - Maya Grill - Breakfast and then leaving for home

Ok opinions please or suggestions for something else maybe??[/QUOTE]

Where are you staying? It looks like a lot of traveling.

Those ADRs sound yummy! (Why do I always read this stuff when I’m hungry?? :laugh:)

We will be in WDW on almost the exact same dates, and even eating at a few of the same places…but all on different days. :laugh:

OOOOOKKKKKK…now I am really hungry. I love O’Hanas and I can’t wait to read your trip report on Donalds safari bk. Bon Apprtit!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;934701]Looks yummy!!

I didn’t know Planet Hollywood was on the DDP, good to know![/QUOTE]

WDWinfo.com shows it is on the plan but we will be getting a $15.00 meal/merchandise voucher with our package so we will probably use the $15.00 towards this meal and save the last table service for Maya Grill. We’ll have to figure out which will be the cheapest way out and go from there.

I’ll be waving at you also:laugh:

We are staying at CBR and will have the Burb with us. We are driving down this trip so it will be easy getting to the ADR’s:laugh:

I switched up the 13th and 15th. We are now planning on PH on the 13th and hitting AK’s pm EMH (just found out about it when looking at the calendar again) and doing Cape May Cafe Clambake on the 15th to take advantage of EPCOT’s pm EMH.

I have switched times on several ADR’s and flipped flop things around that I now know what to say before they ask the questions when calling Disney Dining Reservations. I think I am finally done!!!

[QUOTE=hiner;935112]I switched up the 13th and 15th. We are now planning on PH on the 13th and hitting AK’s pm EMH (just found out about it when looking at the calendar again) and doing Cape May Cafe Clambake on the 15th to take advantage of EPCOT’s pm EMH.
[/QUOTE]

We are totally going to be at AK EMH this day too! :laugh: AK is our favorite park, and since the 13th is our anniversary it seems like Disney planned that EMH just for us. :wink:

Don’t you love doing all this planning though? I hate it when I think I’m “done” planning - I’m always looking for more stuff to figure out! :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;935116]We are totally going to be at AK EMH this day too! :laugh: AK is our favorite park, and since the 13th is our anniversary it seems like Disney planned that EMH just for us. :wink:

Don’t you love doing all this planning though? I hate it when I think I’m “done” planning - I’m always looking for more stuff to figure out! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

AK is my fav park too and we had so much fun on the pm EMH that I was bummed when it didn’t show. Then I noticed today and started switching things around. I am so excited now!!!

Ok, we’ll have to “high five” as we go by one another:laugh:

[QUOTE=hiner;935122]
Ok, we’ll have to “high five” as we go by one another:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Yes we will!