Adding a person

How do I add a person to a vacation if I am already in a room, etc, and I have someone that can come at the last minute? I know that it would not be a problem to add tickets, etc… but I am curious about the room…

Thanks to the experts!

Also, has anyone else done this with a cruise?

Did you book “room-only” or a package?

Well, you can add on at concierge… I’m pretty sure if you arrive at your resort, you’ll be able to purchase extra MYW tickets.

You might want to go about calling ahead, though. That’s your best bet.

As for a cruise, it’s a lot more difficult to add a person. There can only be so many people on the ship… our friends had to purchase two rooms on a Disney cruise because they could only have so many people on the ship and had to book all rooms.

I think it might be tough if you have a package booked…because everyone in your room needs to be booked on the SAME package. If someone was coming later in the week, you would be charged for the entire week for that person…including the Dining Plan.

If you booked ROOM ONLY and got your tickets separate, I don’t think it will be a problem.

Nothing booked yet, I am calling tomorrow… but we are doing the dining plan, etc. I will see what I can do tomorrow…

The cruise is interesting, because I would have the room to add a person in my room, but just need to add the reservation name…

I will report back later to tell you what I find out…

I added to people to my last trip even though I had the dining plan. They arrived 2 days after I did and left 1 day before I did. We stayed at a campsite at FW and they only charged me $2 per person per night that they were there. They were not required to add the dining plan. It might be different at FW than at an actual resort, but I would call just to be sure.
Kim

[QUOTE=johnkimv;936197]I added to people to my last trip even though I had the dining plan. They arrived 2 days after I did and left 1 day before I did. We stayed at a campsite at FW and they only charged me $2 per person per night that they were there. They were not required to add the dining plan. It might be different at FW than at an actual resort, but I would call just to be sure.
Kim[/QUOTE]

That is strange, because my friend just did this in December. Her brother was only going to be there for 3 of the 6 nights and they charged him for EVERY day of the reservation for the Dining Plan. My friend and her hubby just used his credits, but they wouldn’t book it any other way. They said he MUST be on the “same package” as they were. :confused:

that is what I was thinking… we could use it though-so I am not worried…

Maybe it is different at the campground or because they came after we did. All I had to do was add them the day they arrived- all it cost was $8.00.

What if you didn’t offer up the information that you were having more poeple in your room? This way, they can buy their tickets and not have to worry about a dinning plan or MYW package.

They wouldn’t be able to take advantage of EMH without a room key.