ADR choices

OK. So I get to make my ADRs on Friday. I dont have to be at work till 11am so Im giong to be ready to book by 6:45 am.
Im keeping my fingers crossed but hope to get the following. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Good or bad:laugh:
This is starting with the ones I really want working down to the ones I will take if cant get what I want.

CRT Only on 9-16 for lunch. If not Im not going to worry about it.
Ohanas Dinner~This is a must!!!
Ohanas Breakfast~
Wispering Canyon Cafe~Dinner~ Madison wants the ribs:laugh:
1900 Park Fare~ Dinner~ I dislike the food here but the entertainment rocks!! But they do have good chicken on the kids menu~
1900 Park Fare Breakfast~Madison wanted to see the characters
Hoop De Doo~ Would like to see the show but it wont kill us if not
LeCellier dinner~ poss hard one. This is a filler. If we get it great, if not no biggie
Garden Grill~Filler if we cant get any of the above
Cape May Dinner~ Filler
Cape May breakfast~ Filler
Crystal Palace dinner~ Filler (they do have good turkey)

This is all I can think of… Can anyone else give me any ideas. I was thinking of 50s prime time but really havent seen any reviews.

We go to MNSSHP on friday Sept 18th. Should we just do CS that day or find a place to eat in the park before 4? I dont want to be stuck at a TS while all the festivities are going on.

Good Luck for le Cellier

But OMG no chef mickey I love it :heart:
I’m not keen on 50’s prime time but love sci-fi :heart:

When you go to MNSSHP why not do crystal palace around 5.30ish so you are all set for the night.

We did this for the Christmas party it worked for us

hope you enjoy

[QUOTE=jimbo;966495]Good Luck for le Cellier

But OMG no chef mickey I love it :heart:
I’m not keen on 50’s prime time but love sci-fi :heart:

When you go to MNSSHP why not do crystal palace around 5.30ish so you are all set for the night.

We did this for the Christmas party it worked for us

hope you enjoy[/QUOTE]

The last 2 times we went to Chef Mickeys it wasnt so great.
I need to check what time Crystal palace starts serving for dinner because I want to be out there for the party by 5.

50’s Prime Time is really good! Madison would probably get a kick out of the servers there. I know a lot of people worry about the servers being “mean” but they are more funny than anything and they also know when people are more reserved and when to dial it back.

Thanks for the tid bit. Im going to check out the menu on allears and keep it as a filler if I can get CRT and Hoope De doo Im going to need to have 4 back ups.

Good Luck getting your ADRs!