ADR Help Wanted

Heading to Disney in late April, no kids. Need to set ADRs, but other than Le Cellier, I don’t know where I want to eat. I am looking for restaurants with the BEST food. Please help!

One word…Boma

Here’s what I picked for my adults only trip based off suggestions and research. I haven’t been to any of them, but the reviews are excellent.

Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Turf Club
Cape May Cafe
Portobello

I agree with Beth on Boma. Would have picked it if John had not been there already. Same deal with 'Ohana and Whispering Canyon. I would looking for things He and I have not done that was “adult”.

[QUOTE=Dana;1127031]Here’s what I picked for my adults only trip based off suggestions and research. I haven’t been to any of them, but the reviews are excellent.

Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Turf Club
Cape May Cafe
Portobello

I agree with Beth on Boma. Would have picked it if John had not been there already. Same deal with 'Ohana and Whispering Canyon. I would looking for things He and I have not done that was “adult”.[/QUOTE]

Great choices.
Adding to that, if you want to go higher end, don’t forget Citricos at the Grand Floridian. The Bistro in France has been remodeled and changed all around and is now open but under a new name. I bet it’s great.

Flying Fish Cafe :wink:

I recommend Garden Grove for the quality of their food. I know it’s a character meal but we have gone here on “dates” without the kids and loved it and we were not alone as there were several couples there. In fact, I think the kids were by far outnumber by the adults and when we have gone it was not a raucous free-for-all like so many other character meals. The menu is different each night so make sure it is a theme you would like.

Also, seeing Raglan Road reminded me of something. I have seen suggestions for seating locations there. DW and I are going there late our first night. Anyone have any tips?

[QUOTE=cubsblue;1127033]I recommend Garden Grove for the quality of their food. I know it’s a character meal but we have gone here on “dates” without the kids and loved it and we were not alone as there were several couples there. In fact, I think the kids were by far outnumber by the adults and when we have gone it was not a raucous free-for-all like so many other character meals. The menu is different each night so make sure it is a theme you would like.

Also, seeing Raglan Road reminded me of something. I have seen suggestions for seating locations there. DW and I are going there late our first night. Anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

the bar. sit at the bar. If that’s not what you like to do, there is a small ante room that’s very cozy. Turn your back on the bar and walk straight back… or ask the host to seat you in the room on the right.

Jiko… sit at the bar… order whatever the bar tender suggests. If you get the guy we had, you will be in awe!!

These are some of our favorites:
Yachtsman
Narcossess
Turf Club
Chef de France
California Grill (I think it will be closed when you will be there)

Victoria & Albert’s.

BAM!

Thanks Dopey and I beg pardon for the thread hijack. :redface:

Thanks for all the great insight! Looking forward to some yummy food.

We love Narcossess for a nice meal for two :blush:

[QUOTE=Dana;1127031]Here’s what I picked for my adults only trip based off suggestions and research. I haven’t been to any of them, but the reviews are excellent.

Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Turf Club
Cape May Cafe
Portobello

I agree with Beth on Boma. Would have picked it if John had not been there already. Same deal with 'Ohana and Whispering Canyon. I would looking for things He and I have not done that was “adult”.[/QUOTE]

I agree with all picks with the exception of the turf club,used to be one of our choices not anymore it seems very mediocre

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1127039]Victoria & Albert’s.

BAM![/QUOTE]

Double bam!

Add in Artist Point and Narcoosee’s and you have my choices. I would have to try the new Bistro version too.

Didn’t I find you at the Bar?:laugh: Why yes, yes I did.

Favourites:

Kona Cafe for breakfast
Raglan Road (look for Iris at the Bar - it’s sort of like looking for Waldo)
Flying Fish
Narcoosee’s
Biergarten
Via Napoli for pizza
Turf Club
Artist’s Point

I used to be a huge fan of Chefs de France - but our last meal there was horrid. Maybe it was a one-off, but I hesitate to recommend it.

By Far…The California Grill. Try the flatbread appetizer. OMG

Flying Fish Cafe, Cali Grill, Koussina. I would pass up a free meal at the Garden Grove IMO.