ADR Help

Disney is making me very confused right now! Our 180 day ADR is coming up very quick and I want to make dining reservations for our September trip but on the Disney site the park hours aren’t up yet and on another forum where they have park hours they have them up yet I don’t know when MNSSHP is and when to make our dinning reservations for. Any suggestions?

We are going September 29- October 2

EDIT:
Here’s a list of our dining plans… hopefully:

Thursday Night: 7:05 50’s Prime Time Cafe.

• Can’t wait always wanted to eat here.
    Friday Night: Thinking either Teppan Edo or Via Napoli
  • Can’t make it to tomorrow so i’m probably going to make both and then decide.
    Saturday Morning: Hopefully The Crystal Palace
  • Just have to convince my Aunt. Ate there last time and I LOVED

I’m having the same problem. We’re going October 1st - 8th, and I’m very unsure about what day to schedule things for since I don’t know what night we’ll be going to MNSSHP, and also which parks are open what hours, etc. that week.
I’m just figuring we’re going to have to book the ADR’s and then once the hours come out, we might have to make some changes. :frown:

as do we we are going from oct. 23-30th and I will be able make adr’s on April 16 and I need the Mnsshp dates soon.

This is not a new issue. The one thing you can do to get close to what the park hours ‘might’ be is to look on allears and mousesavers and look at the past historic park hours. This will get you close.

Some of the more trusted unofficial sites like Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out and Free Disney World Crowd Calendars, Ride Reviews, Resort Reviews, Restaurant Reviews, and More have hours posted through October. I’m waiting on Nov/Dec hours and am planning to trust those sites until Disney’s site catches up. I’ve planned using last year’s schedule so far. Good luck!

thanks for sharing.

MNSSHP: the 23rd, 25th, 27th, 28th and 30th

LOL April fools? :confused:

EDIT: LOL I clicked the thing and now it works XD

Wondering the same thing…thanks for the info.

[QUOTE=Justin;1071816]LOL April fools? :confused:

EDIT: LOL I clicked the thing and now it works XD[/QUOTE]

Haha! No, I’m not that clever (or mean that I’d tease about precious planning info!). :wink: Glad it worked for you.

Just booked our first ADR! I’ll keep you guys up to date.

• Just have to convince my Aunt. Ate there last time and I LOVED it.

[QUOTE=Justin;1071880]Just booked our first ADR! I’ll keep you guys up to date.

• Just have to convince my Aunt. Ate there last time and I LOVED it.[/QUOTE]

just a note,if you use the same name or sign in to WDW usually they say you have another reservation for that appoximate time slot…etc

I know… I just make another one… i’ve done it multiple times. :happy: You should see how many we have for May. O_o

Also just made dinning reservations again for Friday… Freaking Teppan Edo was already booked so I got a 6:20 Via Napoli reservation.

[QUOTE=Justin;1071901]I know… I just make another one… i’ve done it multiple times. :happy: You should see how many we have for May. O_o

Also just made dinning reservations again for Friday… Freaking Teppan Edo was already booked so I got a 6:20 Via Napoli reservation.[/QUOTE]

we went twice last time …and enjoyed it both times…lively and fun…with good food…