ADR Process Question

A very good friend of mines Daughter is going to Disney for a belated honeymoon. I just found out that their flight arrives on Christmas day. I asked my friend if she is aware of just how crowded it’s going to be, and if she had any adr’s made. Nope, nothing. So I took it upon myself to make some for her, just as a safety net. Now here’s my question. I sent the daughter an e-mail telling her what I was doing, then chugged along making two adrs a day, just to give a variety. After I was done, I went back to e-mail her again telling her I was done, and I saw that her e-mail never went through, that she must have changed her address. So…are the adr’s still good, even though I used a wrong e-mail address on every one of them?

Shouldn’t be a problem. The email confirmations may bounce but I’m guessing they go back to an unmonitered account.

To be sure check your ADR numbers - you DID write them down didn’t you…

Of course! Never trust the Disney computer system. Too many people have had too many problems, myself included where a couple adrs have been lost in the past.

Does anyone know the link that you use to check your ADRs? Just in reading this post I would like to verify mine.

Christina

You just log into the WDW “My Vacation” website, and it has a “Dining” tab. You can type in your confirmation number, and it will retrieve your ADR for you.

You can also just call Disney Dining and confirm.

[QUOTE=christina101902;1057125]Does anyone know the link that you use to check your ADRs? Just in reading this post I would like to verify mine.

Christina[/QUOTE]

you need to sign in at the official Disney site and there you click “my reservations” All your ADRs will pop right up :happy:

Dopey tyvm, I had never noticed that little tab of my reservations tucked up there lol. The reservation was in order so we are good to go there. :mickey:

Christina

[QUOTE=christina101902;1057187]Dopey tyvm, I had never noticed that little tab of my reservations tucked up there lol. The reservation was in order so we are good to go there. :mickey:

Christina[/QUOTE]

:happy::happy::happy: