ADR so far!

I am so exsited I finally started working on my ADR, for June, and this is what I have so far. I’d love to hear what you all think, these are all new for us!!!

Thurday- No DDP
Friday- No DDP

Saturday-Epcot: Dinner @ Le Cellier Our big family reunion dinner

Sunday- MK: Lunch @ Tony’s Town Square, we’ve had dinner here before, but not lunch

Monday- GF: Dinner @ 1900 Park Ave. Chararcter’s dinner

Tuesday- Epcot: Dinner@ Teppan Endo

Wen- nothing yet

Thurs- home:crying:

Do you have young children? If so, boys or girls? Some character dining experiences really skew towards certain ages or genders.

I have a daughter who will be 9 when we go.
The only other character dinning we’ve done before was THe Garden Grill.

Great choices!!

:confused: Is 1900 Park Ave 2 dinning credits???

I believe 1900 Park is only one TS credit.

I have two girls and they love the Princess Story Book Breakfast at the Akerhus in Norway. When we were there last we met Belle, who DH was quite enamored with, Princess Aurora, Mulan, Jane(from Tarzan) and Mary Poppins. The food is good too!

This is where we are planning to eat on our upcoming trip:

Princess Storybook Breakfast (assorted Princesses)
Crystal Palace (Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and, my fave, Eeyore)
Garden Grill
Le Cellier
O’Hana Breakfast ( Mickey, Pluto, Stitch)
1900 Park Fare Dinner

We will have one more TS that we are not sure where we use it yet. The food is good at all of these and it gives the kids, and us, a lot of character interaction.

Also, try to check our Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD. It is a quick service credit, but the food is really good like a TS restaurant would be.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1014136]I believe 1900 Park is only one TS credit.

I have two girls and they love the Princess Story Book Breakfast at the Akerhus in Norway. When we were there last we met Belle, who DH was quite enamored with, Princess Aurora, Mulan, Jane(from Tarzan) and Mary Poppins. The food is good too!

This is where we are planning to eat on our upcoming trip:

Princess Storybook Breakfast (assorted Princesses)
Crystal Palace (Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and, my fave, Eeyore)
Garden Grill
Le Cellier
O’Hana Breakfast ( Mickey, Pluto, Stitch)
1900 Park Fare Dinner

We will have one more TS that we are not sure where we use it yet. The food is good at all of these and it gives the kids, and us, a lot of character interaction.

Also, try to check our Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD. It is a quick service credit, but the food is really good like a TS restaurant would be.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight! I will check out Wolfgang-I hadn’t realized that was on our DDP!

I think the only one on the list we didn’t love was Tony’s. It is a great location to watch the parade and the food was “decent” but not our favorite. We like the Cyrstal Palace for lunch so much better, but you have a good list!

We have never tried Tony’s, but we have often thought about trying it. I love good Italian, but it has a lot of mixed reviews. Everyone seems to like Mama Melrose. but we had a terrible meal when we tried it. Wonderful service, but our food was dismal. Maybe it was a fluke.

I didn’t have the greatest time at Mama Melrose’s either. Our food was ok, but I think our waiter was out to lunch!

My DD was 9 last year and loved the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway. She’s asked to go back this year; she liked the food better than CRT. And I liked the price!

I think you’ve made great choices - especially 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Those stepsisters are hysterical. We’re past the character meal stage - but that’s one I’d go to just to see them. Have fun!

Wolfgang Puck Express is terrific - as is Earl of Sandwich.:wub:

They all sound great! Le Cellier is delicious! Havent been able to get a ressie there since 2005! Ofcourse I have an extremely large family unit, but still! Its hard to get one for most family sizes! Atleast for dinner. Enjoy!

And Tonys Townsquare is a most in my family! I’ve had better spaghetti, but man you really can’t beat that magic that restaurant creates! You’re really taken to another place.

:]

And when we went to the 1900 park fair my niece LOVED IT! And she was only one!
Ofcourse now, three nieces and 2 nephews later we go to Akershus because the restaurant gives alittle more special ambience. 1900 park fair is jus tin a banquet room, which is fitting for what its themed to be! Beautiful none the less! :laugh: