ADR when renting points

Hi all… am I able to make ADRs 180 days out -online - when renting points? Do they confirm that you have a resort reservation & if so do I give my name or the person I am renting from? thanks!

You will have the reservation number which you can link to your WDW login. That works for you.

Still doesn’t make a difference if you’re not even staying on property.
You can make your reservations at 180 days, regardless.
You’ll just tie the reservation to your phone number and name.

we used RCI to use DVC this trip and I called the DVC phone number, the reservation is in my name, and they gave me the reservation number to use. Then I entered that number into the WDW website and it allowed me to make all of my ADRs for the entire week at my 180 day mark.

Soundgod - If you are not staying on property you can only make your ADR on that days 180 day mark, right? Or has that changed?

[QUOTE=emamasa;1092292]we used RCI to use DVC this trip and I called the DVC phone number, the reservation is in my name, and they gave me the reservation number to use. Then I entered that number into the WDW website and it allowed me to make all of my ADRs for the entire week at my 180 day mark.

Soundgod - If you are not staying on property you can only make your ADR on that days 180 day mark, right? Or has that changed?[/QUOTE]

It was 90 days for a while, but it’s gone back to 180 days from that date.
If you’re a Disney resort guest (this goes for Swolphin as well) you can make reservations for your entire stay 180 days out from the start of your stay up to 10 days total. So if you are 180 days out today, and have a reservation, you can make dining reservations for your full 10 day visit today. Any longer than that, and I just don’t know, but I’d guess that you’re back to daily updates for anything longer than a 10 day stay if you’re hellbent on making all of your reservations the moment that you can.

thanks - I’ll give it a shot on Saturday!