ADR's are booked!

So, it is officially 89 days until our trip!!! We booked our dining reservations yesterday! :goofybounce: YAY!!! Now I am officially excited!!! This is always the time that it really hits me that I AM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :heart:

Just thought I would share my Disney excitement with people who understand!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;997995]So, it is officially 89 days until our trip!!! We booked our dining reservations yesterday! :goofybounce: YAY!!! Now I am officially excited!!! This is always the time that it really hits me that I AM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :heart:

Just thought I would share my Disney excitement with people who understand![/QUOTE]

Anything good that you would like to share??

Well, my mother-in-law always gets all of us the “Deluxe Dining Plan”, so we have a bunch of restaurants booked…since we have 3 sit down meals per day.

I guess I’ll just list the places we have booked:

Breakfasts: Chef Mickeys, Donald’s Safari Breakfast, Akershus Princess storybook, Playhouse Disney (at Hollywood studios), Cinderella’s Castle, Cape May Buffet, & 1900 Park Fare

Lunches: (we only have one booked at this point)
T-Rex

Dinners: California Grill, Le Cellier Steakhouse, O’Hana, 50’s PrimeTime Cafe, Narcoossee’s, and Yachtsman Steakhouse

We are also looking into maybe going to the “Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue” the 1st night we are there. We’ve never been to it, so anyone have any reviews for us???

I LOVE the restaurants at Disney, so I am soooo excited!!!

WOW ! Would your MIL like a few more relatives.? You have lots of good places on the list.

haha! Yes she is very good! Each year she has all of us pick some places we would like to go, and then we go to the places that received the most votes. We will be in Disney for my father-in-laws birthday this year, so he got to choose the places he wanted to go to on his birthday. So, he has decided that my oldest daughter (4 years old) will do Bibbity Bobbity Boutique that morning, then we will have breakfast in Cinderella’s Castle, & then Narcoossee’s for dinner.

how sweet! What a thoughtful FIL. You will have a great trip!

Aw, they sound like wonderful in-laws. Nice adrs!