ADR's are DONE! Thoughts?

Day 1 - Breakfast at Chef Mickey’s
Day 2 - Dinner at California Grill
Day 3 - Dinner at Mama Melrose then Fantasmic @ HS
Day 4 - Lunch at Le Cellier
Day 5 - Dinner at O’hanas

Since we’ve done pretty much every character meal available on past trips, we decided to just try some of the other places this time. Thankfully our kids are pretty good about trying new foods, places, etc. Should I reconsider any?

California Grill feels tired and dated to me, but a lot of people seem to like it!

Are some of these new to you?

I like Chef Mickey’s just because I’m pretty much in favor of anywhere I can eat my weight in bacon. :laugh: And I just enjoy the atmosphere at 'Ohana.

I agree with Andrea about California Grill - but I think we’re in the minority. To me it was over-pretentious and the noise level (very important to me) was unbearable. The food just tries too hard. But that’s just me.

As far as 2 credit restaurants go, I’d put Flying Fish, Narcoosee’s and Artist’s Point all ahead of CG.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1107150]California Grill feels tired and dated to me, but a lot of people seem to like it!

Are some of these new to you?

I like Chef Mickey’s just because I’m pretty much in favor of anywhere I can eat my weight in bacon. :laugh: And I just enjoy the atmosphere at 'Ohana.[/QUOTE]

Chef Mickey’s we’ve done lots of times & Ohanas is a new fave- we LOVE the food & atmosphere (the staff always make us feel so special!) so all the others are new.

[QUOTE=llama;1107156]

As far as 2 credit restaurants go, I’d put Flying Fish, Narcoosee’s and Artist’s Point all ahead of CG.[/QUOTE]

definitely agree with you

really? we were thinking it was one of those places you had to try at least once & I’ve read the views for the fireworks are unbelievable. hmmm what to do what to do… :confused:

Looks like a winner to me. Lots of people like CG. So I’d give it a shot!

I really enjoy Artist Point, and I really want to try Flying Fish!

Looks good!

:ohmy::ohmy:What? You haven’t been to Flying Fish yet? :glare:

I’ve only been to WDW twice! :laugh:

But it is on the top of my list for the 2013 WDW trip with just DH and me!

Your plans look good. I haven’t tried California Grill (it really doesn’t interest me) but lots of people love it so try it.

I love CG, it’s a must for our family every trip. The goat cheese ravioli are outrageous. I can understand how it might not be to everyone’s liking, but if you haven’t tried it you should.

Looking good. I love watching the fireworks from CG, but Flying Fish is my favorite restaurant of all time. . .WDW or otherwise!

Looks good to me! We LOVE Le Cellier! I haven’t tried CG, DD 5 isn’t ready for that yet.

I think your ADR’s look great too. We love Le Cellier, we had probably one of the best meals ever there, plus it was DD’s birthday and they went out of their way to make it a special dinner.

I would say you have a good list of “must do’s”. If you haven’t eaten at them, you absolutely need to keep this list. Yes, some could use a refresh, but even in their current state they are all phenomenal and a better concentration of fantastic dining experiences in such a small area than anyplace I have ever been other than NYC.

Oh yeah, if you go to Le Cellier and don’t get the cheese soup, you have missed out on one of the best Disney experiences there is.

LeCellier are O’hana are delicious, we ate at both last week.

I’m jealous! We are going in early june and I couldnt get a thing at Ohana. :crying: