ADRs are made

We are staying 9 nights - 10 days. ADR’s have been made Here is the list:

1. Fulton’s (an arrival day tradition)

2. Flying Fish Cafe (always our second stop)

3. Wolfgang Puck Cafe

4. Il Mulino (a new one for us)

5. Bistro de Paris (also new to us)

6. Citrico’s

7. Cali Grill

8. Raglan Road

9. Bluezoo

Now, that is one heck of a dining line up! Congrats to you!:heart:

I agree with you :laugh: We are looking forward to it.

You are going to be eating well, wow! Now it’s my turn to be jealous.

Ok :laugh:

Impressive list there, Mrs. Fooffoofnick. :slight_smile:

You’ll love BdP. If you don’t know what to order the set seasonal meal with the wine pairings has always a wonderful adventure.

Love your choices!

(wow, it’s almost like you’ve done this before! LOL)

I hate it when you misspell my name. It is F-o-o-f-f-o-o-f-f-n-i-c-k if you please

Good suggestion, Rich

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1114195]Love your choices!

(wow, it’s almost like you’ve done this before! LOL)[/QUOTE]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ooooh loving that list and very very jealous…

Rather than start a new thread trumpeting my reservations, I’ll just include the reservations I’ve made for my niece’s first visit next month for comparison.
Nothing really new for us, other than the first return to Akershus in 10 years.
Haven’t been to Brown Derby in about 4 years I guess.
We’ll save Fulton’s and Flying Fish for October, those are regulars for us as well.
Gotta take the first timer to Cali Grill for the view, and I’m just wanting to go there. For the 12th time.

Day 1
No set plans, niece arrives early afternoon so we’ll play this by ear.

Day 2
Crystal Palace
California Grill

Day 3
Donald’s @ Tusker House (I owe them another chance and, well characters)
Hollywood Brown Derby

Day 4
1900 Park Fare
Akershus (princesses without CRT)

Day 5
Kouzzina
Via Napoli
Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

Day 6
Whispering Canyon
no plans, taking niece to airport in afternoon

Day 7
Chef Mickey’s
TBD when I decide what time we’re going home.

I’m still thinking about finding substitutes for Akershus and Brown Derby, just in case there’s a menu revolt.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1114232]Rather than start a new thread trumpeting my reservations, I’ll just include the reservations I’ve made for my niece’s first visit next month for comparison.
Nothing really new for us, other than the first return to Akershus in 10 years.
Haven’t been to Brown Derby in about 4 years I guess.
We’ll save Fulton’s and Flying Fish for October, those are regulars for us as well.
Gotta take the first timer to Cali Grill for the view, and I’m just wanting to go there. For the 12th time.

Day 1
No set plans, niece arrives early afternoon so we’ll play this by ear.

Day 2
Crystal Palace
California Grill

Day 3
Donald’s @ Tusker House (I owe them another chance and, well characters)
Hollywood Brown Derby

Day 4
1900 Park Fare
Akershus (princesses without CRT)

Day 5
Kouzzina
Via Napoli
Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

Day 6
Whispering Canyon
no plans, taking niece to airport in afternoon

Day 7
Chef Mickey’s
TBD when I decide what time we’re going home.

I’m still thinking about finding substitutes for Akershus and Brown Derby, just in case there’s a menu revolt.[/QUOTE]

Well now, there was a lot of planning in your ADR’s. Exactly what I didn’t want to do this time around. Have you been to Kuzzina before and how about Brown and Derby?

She’s always been a classy chick.:happy: Nice list Frau Iris.

Those ADRs look yummy, Dopey!

Doug, are you doing the character breakfast at Tusker House or lunch or dinner? We had a great breakfast experience there last year and would definitely do it again.

Gah, Limsy…get it right!:glare::laugh:

So, Mrs. Foo, yes, I know her so well that I shorten her name, your list looks delightful. I’m especially happy that you’ll be visiting California Grill:happy:

heehee :blush:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1114304]Gah, Limsy…get it right!:glare::laugh:

So, Mrs. Foo, yes, I know her so well that I shorten her name, your list looks delightful. I’m especially happy that you’ll be visiting California Grill:happy:[/QUOTE]

uhu, we had a rather un-nice experience in the service department of the Cali Grill a few years ago, I am sure I mentioned it. But then, everyone deserves a second chance and said waiter must have gotten the boot, because he was no longer there :whistling

So, we’ve been back each year and we love it there…

Sincerely,
Mrs. Foo

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1114301]
Doug, are you doing the character breakfast at Tusker House or lunch or dinner? We had a great breakfast experience there last year and would definitely do it again.[/QUOTE]

This is the breakfast and as you might recall, we didn’t have such a great time the first time we were there. And they also got serious points off from me for not being able to make eggs and omelets to order.
But I have been more than willing to give Tusker House’s breakfast a second chance. It’s just been extremely hard for me to get a reservation due to popularity.