ADR's: CHECK!

I successfully made all our ADR’s this morning! The CM couldn’t get me one that I wanted though so I had to go with a back-up. I then checked online myself and got it! So, now the dilema is which restaurant?! We’ll be paying OOP for it. Opinions appreciated!

[B]Wed Sept 16:[/B]
Les Chefs de France 6:10pm (back-up in case Kouzzina doesn’t open in time)

[B]Thurs Sept 17:[/B]
Sanaa 6:30pm

[B]Fri Sept 18:[/B]
Chef Mickey’s 6:25pm (going to keep trying to get something earlier since we’re going to MNSSHP this night)

[B]Sat Sept 19:[/B]
Teppan Edo 5pm

[B]Sun Sept 20:[/B]
Fulton’s Crab House 5pm OR Artist Point 5:30pm (opinions please?)

[B]Mon Sept 21:[/B]
Kona Cafe 5pm

[B]Tues Sept 22:[/B]
Captain’s Grill 5:30pm

Wed Sept 23:
Le Cellier 6:55pm

[B]Thurs Sept 24:[/B]
1900 Park Fare 8am

I’ve never been to Fulton’s or Artist Point but I have read peoples reviews on here and most of them rave about Artist Point. It’s one of those “one day I’ll get around to trying it” places for me.
I feel stupid and out of the loop…what is Captain’s Grill?

And this is just a thought…so take my opinion for what it’s worth…have you thought about switching your Kona and Chef Mickey’s ADR? I’m only suggesting this because I know you’ll want to get to the party ASAP and Kona would probably have an earlier time available on that day. Just a thought!
Everything looks good though! I can’t wait to hear about your little girl’s first trip! I’m counting down the minutes until I can take my baby!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;969373]I’ve never been to Fulton’s or Artist Point but I have read peoples reviews on here and most of them rave about Artist Point. It’s one of those “one day I’ll get around to trying it” places for me.

And this is just a thought…so take my opinion for what it’s worth…have you thought about switching your Kona and Chef Mickey’s ADR? I’m only suggesting this because I know you’ll want to get to the party ASAP and Kona would probably have an earlier time available on that day. Just a thought!
Everything looks good though! I can’t wait to hear about your little girl’s first trip! I’m counting down the minutes until I can take my baby![/QUOTE]

Good idea, Bella. Kona is usually more open than Chef Mickey’s.

Captian’s Grille is at Yacht Club.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;969373]I’ve never been to Fulton’s or Artist Point but I have read peoples reviews on here and most of them rave about Artist Point. It’s one of those “one day I’ll get around to trying it” places for me.

Everything looks good though! I can’t wait to hear about your little girl’s first trip! I’m counting down the minutes until I can take my baby![/QUOTE]

Captain’s Grill is at the Yacht Club. Never been but the menu looks yummy. So, we’ll try it. We wanted to make sure to try some places we’d never been this trip. Captain’s Grill, 1900 Park Fare, Artist Point, and Teppan Edo are all new for us.

Switching the Kona Cafe and Chef Mickey’s is exactly what I just did online! I was able to get a 5:05pm for Kona on the 18th and a 5:45pm at Chef Mickey’s on the other night. Perfect!

I’ll definitely report back on how Ally Rae did on her first trip. I kept meaning to send you a message congratulating you! It’s such an exciting thing! Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk non-Disney labor/birth/baby-related stuff.

I am so jealous that you are going to try Sanaa! I have been dying to go there!

Kona is magic. :wub: :wub:

So basically…all that reading your ADRs did for me was make me really hungry. :laugh: They sound great!

Wow, you’ve got some great dining lined up!!
We’ve never been to Artist Pointe, but we love Fulton’s Crab House.
Happy Eating!!

You got some GREAT ADRs!!! And lucky you, you got Le Celliler! Have fun planning the rest of baby’s first trip! :happy:

Looks great! I’m going to MNSSHP on the 18th too! Just got my tickets in the mail

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;969378]Captain’s Grill is at the Yacht Club…

Switching the Kona Cafe and Chef Mickey’s is exactly what I just did online! I was able to get a 5:05pm for Kona on the 18th and a 5:45pm at Chef Mickey’s on the other night. Perfect!

I’ll definitely report back on how Ally Rae did on her first trip. I kept meaning to send you a message congratulating you! It’s such an exciting thing! Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk non-Disney labor/birth/baby-related stuff.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how I missed the Captain’s Grill thing. I feel dumb. Even though it’s in YC I’ve still never heard of it.:laugh::laugh:

I am glad the switch worked for you! You will want as much party as possible…it’s so much fun!! And Kona…yum.:wub:

Ha We are going to try on sun for Kona’s on the same day as you

It’s not a very popular restaurant and I don’t see a lot of reviews about it. We ate there last summer and had a very nice (and quiet) meal. The restaurant is fairly large but there weren’t many people there when we were. We may go back again this summer but we aren’t going to make an ADR.

That reminds me, I need to call and find out the status of ours! I ordered our tickets on the day they became available and I still haven’t received them. The CM I spoke to said they’d take 7-10 business days to get here. That was almost 2 months ago I believe. :glare:

I had to have them send me a second set because the 1st ones got lost in the mail. They come in a reg white envie not notated from WDW. I could have poss threw my 1st set away.

I did that with mine a few years ago. I didn’t even open it…just threw them away. Luckily I realized it and was able to fish them out before they became gross.