ADRs for Feb Made!

Short list but I think it’s quality over quantity…
Akershus-Breakfast
Chef Mickey’s-Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern(dh loves this place)-dinner
Le Cellier-lunch

We had no problems finding ADRs with plenty of available times to choose from, even for Le Cellier.

I love your choices! all of those are our favourites too.

Those look like yummy choices. We only ate at Akershus once - I’m afraid it scarred me for life - it was shortly before Christmas and they were serving REINDEER shepherd’s pie!:ohmy: NOT a good choice! It would have been like eating Rudolph.:crying: I did not partake. We’re eating at Liberty Tree Tavern in Oct. - I’ve wanted to try it for years! I’m hoping it’s as delicious as everyone says.

We made ours on Saturday for 2/16-2/26!!! Yeah!!!

[QUOTE=AprilandtheKids;1087852]Short list but I think it’s quality over quantity…
Akershus-Breakfast
Chef Mickey’s-Breakfast
Le Cellier-lunch

We had no problems finding ADRs with plenty of available times to choose from, even for Le Cellier.[/QUOTE]

When we made ours for Dec, we found we had more trouble getting germany than Le Cellier.

We ate at Chef Mickey for breakfast for the first time last yr and we have it on our list for this year too.:happy:

:blow::blow::blow::ohmy:

Looks yummy!

Good call Mmmmmm:mickey:

We’re doing it for breakfast, our picky family needs normal food lol. We’ve done LTT once and it was so good, probably dh’s fave.

[QUOTE=AprilandtheKids;1087852]Short list but I think it’s quality over quantity…
Akershus-Breakfast
Chef Mickey’s-Breakfast
Le Cellier-lunch

We had no problems finding ADRs with plenty of available times to choose from, even for Le Cellier.[/QUOTE]

My dh loves Liberty Tree too, but for lunch. You can order off the menu then and he loves the Yankee Pot Roast. I don’t remember the name, but they have a salad I have to have when we’re there. Yum!

As far as “Disney deals” go - I think LeCellier’s lunch is one of the best.