ADRs for May--bringing a newbie with us!

We’ve got a WDW rookie (mom’s good friend) coming with us, so we’re hoping that we’re introducing her to WDW restaurants in the best way possible. What do you think? Roomie and I will only be there late Thursday-Tuesday, but mom will be there with our rookie from Thursday through Wednesday, so I’ll list all ADRs booked so far.

Thursday:
Sci-Fi lunch (rookie and mom’s choice)
Not sure about dinner–it depends what time roomie and I get to Orlando.

Friday:
Crystal Palace breakfast (8:05am so her first glimpse of the Magic Kingdom is an empty park!)
'Ohana dinner (5:00pm so we get the best possible chance of a window table)

Saturday:
Prime Time Cafe lunch (11:00am because we’ll be there for EMH that morning)
Fantasmic Dinner Package @ Mama Melrose’s at 6:00pm

Sunday:
Le Cellier early lunch (11:30am)
Liberty Tree Tavern dinner (7:00pm–we’ll be out in time for Spectro and Wishes)

Monday:
Tusker House breakfast (of course!)
Beaches and Cream dinner (we’re going to order the kitchen sink as a “surprise”!)

Tuesday:
Open–we’ll probably spend the day at Typhoon Lagoon. Roomie and I leave this night.

Wednesday:
Whispering Canyon lunch

What are we missing? I’d love to get San Angel in there somewhere–we’ve tried to eat there for the past three trips but haven’t made it there since last May.

Don’t think you could have planned it any better.
It doesn’t look like you are missing a thing.

Your plans look wonderful, you have some great restaurants on your list.

I might do Cape May monday, Beaches is so busy. I like the plan, what about Boma Dinner Tues after TLagoon. I think AKL has a nice “wow” for newbies. I also might switch Liberty tree to 1900 park fare to see a bit of the Grand Floridian, another must see.

I was thinking about adding Boma in there. Mom’s never eaten there, so maybe the rookie and Mom could go there on Tuesday like you suggested. Great idea! Liberty Tree was Mom’s choice–Thanksgiving Dinner is her favorite!

Thanks, Buzz and Stephanie! It’s great to get the stamp of approval from seasoned professionals.

Bali - sorry to hijack - you are just so funny - do these people have names? Those whom you refer to as “roomie” and “rookie”? Just kidding! I just thought it was kind of cute! :tongue: Your ADR’s look wonderful!!! :mickey:

Yum! I love your ADRs! Great choices, Bali :c)