Adrs for oct no room at the inn

Ok I probably should have done this alot sooner but .
I having been calling for adrs for our trip kind of last minute October 3 to the 8th… for our anniversary and to see our dd who i snow living in clearwater.

so here goes opinions suggestion welcome.
October 3 8:15 pm Kona cafe [ ohanas was filled all week] we have never eaten here opinions ?
October 4 anniversary dinner at narcooses 8:25 we love this one eat here every trip
October 5 breakfast crystal palace 9:00 am also tradition.
October 6 lunch 1:50 at liberty tavern we have had dinner there which was horrible we thought we would give it another try but for lunch.
ok here is the one i really need opinions.
0ctober 5 8:15 pm. Tutto Italia can i get someone opinion the menu looks really good but how is it really should i keep this one? Le cellers is booked I will keep trying. what kind of chance would we have for a walk up i cant believeit is this booked for october. …
i need one more any suggestion? we tried tusker house last time and we both hated it… dh is not thrilled with bomas and he eats almost everything.

I have been to Kona and to LTT for lunch. As far as LTT I think they still have a different lunch menu (they did when we went) so you can order something other than the Thanksgiving fare. I can’t remember what I got there (wasn’t the Thanksgiving stuff) but it was really great and I’ve wanted to eat there again but just never had the opportunity.
As far as Kona…A+++++++. I wouldn’t even call it a great alternative to Ohana…it’s just great all by itself! It’s so excellent, the steak is AHHH-mazing and we had the fondue for dessert…omg…heaven! You’ll be happy with this one.

As far as other suggestions that aren’t particularly hot spots what about Whispering Canyon Cafe or Beirgarten? I also love Olivia’s in OKW. Somewhere at the Boardwalk like Big River Grill might be fun. Also the new Kat Kora restaurant will be open by then.

Your plans look nice. We liked lunch at LTT, it’s very different from dinner. The Plaza Restaurant is another option for a nice lunch at MK. Have you tried Flying Fish at BW? It’s a short walk form Epcot and another option if you change your mind about Tutto Italia.

Tutto Italia was FABULOUS in June. It was one of our favorite meals. The kids loved it too (ages 9,7). So did the grandparents. We will definitely return.

We love Big River Grill.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;976156]As far as Kona…A+++++++. I wouldn’t even call it a great alternative to Ohana…it’s just great all by itself! It’s so excellent, the steak is AHHH-mazing and we had the fondue for dessert…omg…heaven! You’ll be happy with this one.

As far as other suggestions that aren’t particularly hot spots what about Whispering Canyon Cafe or Beirgarten? [/QUOTE]

I have to second both Kona and Biergarten!! I’ve been to Kona for dinner and it was delicious! I could have just eaten their Hawaiian sweet bread alone… omg… :happy: amazing. Biergarten is a family favorite of ours and we always leave there happy and stuffed! It is sooooo good. :heart: We went there a few weeks ago and although a lot of other restaurants were full, we got an ADR for Biergarten at exactly the time we wanted, and we asked the day of at Guest Services.

I asked about this one it is not on the dining plan… i will have to look at flying the menu thanks anybody else eat at the one in Italy

We also ate at Tutto in June. It was one of our favorites. All three of my teens even loved it.

thank you for the input