ADR's for October....any "have you lost your mind" selections?

We end up doing the same restaurants over and over so this year we’ve selected a few new ones and would love feedback…

Dining 10/10/11 - 10/14/11

Sunday - Rainforest Cafe (a usual but my daughter insists)

Monday - Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner)

Tuesday - Le Cellier (lunch)

MNSSHP (haven’t confirmed yet but planning based on past dates…can we grab a bite in the parks during these events?)

Wednesday - Le Chefs du France (dinner)

Thursday - Momma Melrose (dinner)

Friday - Coral Reef (dinner - sisters favorite…not mine but what do you do?)

We have a lot of Epcot restaurants but we love the park and hope to take advantage of the F&W as much as possible.

Any stand outs in other parks that I’ve over looked?

Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Jeni

I’ve only eaten at Rainforest, so I can’t help with the others - but they sound great to me! Enjoy!

[QUOTE=mmforme2009;1072903]We end up doing the same restaurants over and over so this year we’ve selected a few new ones and would love feedback…

Dining 10/10/11 - 10/14/11
Sunday - Rainforest Cafe (a usual but my daughter insists)
Monday - Yachtsman Steakhouse (dinner)
Tuesday - Le Cellier (lunch)
MNSSHP (haven’t confirmed yet but planning based on past dates…can we grab a bite in the parks during these events?)
Wednesday - Le Chefs du France (dinner)
Thursday - Momma Melrose (dinner)
Friday - Coral Reef (dinner - sisters favorite…not mine but what do you do?)

We have a lot of Epcot restaurants but we love the park and hope to take advantage of the F&W as much as possible.

Any stand outs in other parks that I’ve over looked?

Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Jeni[/QUOTE]

To avoid doing the “same old same old” we now book an ADR most times the morning of based on the park we decide to go to. We might have 2-3 ‘must do’ measl during our 7-10 days, but the ADR rush was taking away from the magic. We call many times on the bus heading to the park. And even then if plans change mid day we just call WDW Dining and see what is available closest to our new location.
Now this does not work for many, but it has taken the strain out of rushing to be a certain place at a certain time for us.
We have eaten at Yachtsman, Le Cellier, Le Chefs, and Momma Melrose. We have not had a bad meal at any of these locations. Mommas is basic Italian, nothing to write home about, but nice place to relax in HS.

We’ve have eaten at all the places except for Yachtsman. All of them we have had a great meal at.

I think it looks good. I’ve eaten at all of the places and would return to all except Rainforest (but your daughter gets a say too!).

When we were there during F&W, we canceled our ADR one day and just grazed around the world. It was a great time, and ended up being a ton of food.

2 F&W fests ago we spent 2 whole and 2 half days grazing. I think I’m still full from that trip. But all of the choices were great.

That’s my favorite time to go to Disney, for that very reason, and we also graze all day. I :heart: sampling all the addtl choices at F&W that we don’t normally have.

I second the idea of grazing at F & W! you have some great choices, I think you’ll enjoy!

At MNSSHP you can do counter service for sure, or probably be able to get into one of the TS early. I prefer CS on party day so we have more time for the event.

Thanks for all the feedback!

I think your picks are just fine. Nothing made me think “you are crazy!”. Sound selections and picks from everyone, so that should make for a happy crew.

As for MNSSHP, I would arrive early. You can get in as early as 4:30pm and eat while you are waiting for it to start. Don’t waste MNSSHP eating a meal.

Let me know how the Yachtsman was. My DW and DS ate there and said the food and service was horible and would never ever go back. They did love Chef de France.