ADR's for our March Trip

I still want to say PS’s… :glare:

Thanks to everyone here for the help… both on my direct questions and for everything that I soak in while lurking. :ninja:

The way that we’ve decided the last couple of years is to let everyone have 1 choice. Then, we have a round of nominations, debate, and voting. It gets very violent! :pirate: :eek: :tongue: Actually, it’s alot of fun. :happy:

Day 1: Nothing. Right now, due to cost factors, we’ll be driving all day. Hopefully, that will change.

Day 2: Breakfast - Whispering Canyon Cafe; we’ve done this before. It’s always good and fun.

Dinner - Teppanyaki; this was my 14-year old daughter’s pick. We ate there last year and really enjoyed it. My daughter is into anything Japanese… especially Manga and Anime.

Day 3: Artist Point; this is our favorite restaurant on the planet. Normally we do this on our first day and the last day if we have time. This was decided by family vote.

Day 4: Hoop de Doo; we did this a few years ago and LOVED it. I’m not so sure it will be as good this time…I think it could’ve waited a few more years. This was also decided by family vote.

Day 5: Lunch - Cinderella’s Royal Table; this is the first time that we’ve ever been able to get in! This was another family vote selection…but it’s been on our list for years.

Dinner - California Grill; this was my pick… we’ve never been there before. This is the first year that Mommy and Daddy will be going out solo. We’ll be dining here, and then going to the Adventurer’s Club in PI which I’ve wanted to do forever. So, hopefully, they won’t tear it down before the end of March!

Day 6: Alfredo’s (Italy Epcot); this was a family vote selection. I’ve always seen mixed reviews… but I’ve always wanted to try it.

Day 7: Breakfast - Chef Mickey’s; this is my 6 year old daughter’s pick… as it is every year.

Dinner - Akershus (Princess Storybook); this was my wife’s very surprising pick. We used to love Akershus, but I hate that the cold/hot buffet is gone. We’ve done the Princess breakfast here twice.

Day 8: Again, scheduled for travel. Hopefully a reasonably priced flight will pop up and we’ll get back some of this time (evidently, for eating :dry: ).

Bruce

sounds like you’ve made some good choices. there are some restaurants that we haven’t been to so i can’t comment on them. but overall,you’ve made some good choices. i love the california grill. how is WCC for breakfast? we’ve had dinner there twice and enjoyed it very much. is it the same, staff wise craziness and fun time?

Tragic,

Yep… the staff is still crazy with alot of fun stuff. I probably prefer the dinner skillet more than the breakfast skillet, but it’s still pretty good. I’ll probably order something non-skillety this year.

One year I ordered a Bloody Mary at breakfast… you can imagine the big deal they made about that! :slight_smile:

Bruce

Bruce -
You have some fabulous choices. I love your voting process and think I may have to do something like that for my next trip when there is six of us and not just me and my DD…lol :heart:

See- this is why I love this site- there are so many people just as anal about ADRs as I am!!! Mine will be quite different than yours as I am travelling with twin 3 year olds and a two year old.

Here are ours for Feb

Day 1- day we arrive
Dinner- Crystal Palace- we love that this place has Pooh & friends and our boys LOVE them. Good buffet for a bunch whom are sure to be quite tired.

Day 2-
Dinner- Akershus- this will be our first time here. I wanted to try something new and a castle will be interesting and well the princesses never hurt either.

Day 3-
Today we’ll go to MGM so I know we’ll eat at Pizza Planet for lunch
Dinner- Chef Mickeys- we always go here.

Day 4-
Breakfast- Donaldasaurus- we always get the first seating here on AK days- it helps us get going early and the breakfast is great.
Dinner- Hoop Dee Doo Review- we LOVE this show. Last year we had Christmas dinner at this show and we can’t wait to return. I hope Rob/Bor is our server again.

Day 5-
Dinner- Liberty Tree Tavern- Liberate your Appetite. We like the food here.

Day 6-
Dinner- O’Hana- never been here but have heard so many great things had to do it.

Day 7- day we leave
Lunch- Whispering Canyon Cafe

See- this is why I love this site- there are so many people just as anal about ADRs as I am!!! Mine will be quite different than yours as I am travelling with twin 3 year olds and a two year old.

Here are ours for Feb

Day 1- day we arrive
Dinner- Crystal Palace- we love that this place has Pooh & friends and our boys LOVE them. Good buffet for a bunch whom are sure to be quite tired.

Day 2-
Dinner- Akershus- this will be our first time here. I wanted to try something new and a castle will be interesting and well the princesses never hurt either.

Day 3-

Day 4-
Breakfast- Donaldasaurus- we always get the first seating here on AK days- it helps us get going early and the breakfast is great.
Dinner- Hoop Dee Doo Review- we LOVE this show. Last year we had Christmas dinner at this show and we can’t wait to return. I hope Rob/Bor is our server again.

Day 5-

Day 6-
Dinner- O’Hana- never been here but have heard so many great things had to do it.

Day 7- day we leave

Here are ours for Feb

Day 1- day we arrive

Day 2-

Day 3-

Day 4-

Day 5-

Day 6-

Day 7- day we leave

Well, I was able to find a flight to get us in earlier and out later (instead of driving); this, of course, means more food.

Day 1: Rose & Crown - Someone who will remain nameless :ninja: didn’t keep the data from our last family voting, discussion, etc… So we kind of did a freeform nomination, debate, fight, and voting thing. I’m still kind of open-mouthed that Rose & Crown came out on top. It’s been 10 years since we’ve eaten there… we’ll see what happens.

I was really pushing for Nine Dragons. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we might end up hungry in that area around lunchtime one day.

Day 8: Crystal Palace (lunch) - This will make lunch at CP on our last day an official family tradition. I love CP for lunch, and it puts us in MK for the end of our trip…which can’t be bad.

Bruce

Oh we always plan our last meal to be at the Crystal Palace too! Your adr’s look great!

Bruce
Your plans look great!
Glad you were able to get the better flights.
We really enjoyed Rose and Crown last year, even though it gets a lot of mixed reviews.