ADR's - Hoping to get these for August

Well after much planning, here are the dinner ADR’s I’m hoping to get for our August trip. I can call May 27th to make reservations.

Wolf Gang Puck

Garden Grill (kids choice)

50’s Prime Time (new for us)

LeCellier (new for us - keeping my fingers crossed)
or Rose and Crown (new for us)

Sanaa (new for us)

The Wave (new for us)

Chef Mickey (kids choice)

Looks with some great choices. Where is Ohanas:laugh: ? I can’t ever miss a trip there!
Hope you get everything you are wishing for. For the day I’m calling I have my cell set to wake me up at 6:45am :laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;958596]Looks with some great choices. Where is Ohanas:laugh: ? I can’t ever miss a trip there!
Hope you get everything you are wishing for. For the day I’m calling I have my cell set to wake me up at 6:45am :laugh:[/QUOTE]

No O’Hanas this trip, we’ve done it twice. We tried Kona in Dec and it was great, if you haven’t tried that one you should. The 27th is a school day for the kids so I’ll be up sitting at the phone. I just hope that we get LeCellier this time, I’ve never had any luck with that one.

I may have to look into Kona. I’ve had Lecellier once but canceled it because I was able to get the castle for lunch.
I’m a little nervous to try new things but my Sept trip with just be my DD7 (going to turn 8)and I so I’m going to let her pick most of it.

Those look like some nice choices.

Thanks Brandon, have a great time on your upcoming trip.

Those look great! I like your idea of Rose and Crown as a backup for Le Cellier…it’s a double, though, isnt it?

Nope, both are just 1 credit.

Wow! Thanks for the backup plan…but I hope we both get Le Cellier - we dont get to book our ADRs until June 1. Good luck!

Thanks, good luck to you too! I LOVE Free Dining!

ABSOLUTELY love free dining! This will be our first time using it. We are going for the first week of free dining, so I can call on Sunday, but I’m not quite as ready as you. I still need to narrow my list a little…

Nice picks!

Garden Grill has very yummy food! And 50’SPTC is a roit!

[QUOTE=WDW92;958728]Nice picks!

Garden Grill has very yummy food! And 50’SPTC is a roit![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you liked 50’s PTC, DH is a little leary about that one, but it’s new for us, so why not.

The food there is geared towards “Mom’s cooking” You won’t be seeing many burgers on there, but the food really is good. And the waiters/waitresses are hysterical! They give you nicknames and remind you of your manners. No elbows on the table!

Three more days until I can make my reservations. I’m not sweatin it though, this time I have plenty of backups.

Those all sound like yummy choices to me!

We love LeCellier it is amazing! Your ADR’s sound great!

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;958594]Well after much planning, here are the dinner ADR’s I’m hoping to get for our August trip. I can call May 27th to make reservations.

Wolf Gang Puck

Garden Grill (kids choice)

50’s Prime Time (new for us)

LeCellier (new for us - keeping my fingers crossed)
or Rose and Crown (new for us)

Sanaa (new for us)

The Wave (new for us)

Chef Mickey (kids choice)[/QUOTE]

WGP is my fav! :wub:

Garden Grill is my DDs fav :wub:

Chef Mickey’s has been a bit blah lately so be prepared - kids :heart: it though.

Can’t wait to hear what you think of the rest. I want to try them some day!

Thanks all, I’ll let you know Wednesday what I end up with.

Well here’s what I got; since we’ll have the park hopper option this trip I wasn’t too worried about which park we would be in on a particular day, which made it a lot easier to pick where we wanted to eat. Still couldn’t get into LeCellier.

Day 1: Wolf Gang Puck
Day 2: San Angel
Day 3: The Wave
Day 4: Biergarten
Day 5: Garden Grill
Day 6: Sanna
Day 7: Chef Mickeys